Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 05:26 PM

197 posts, read 165,937 times

Advertisements

Also creme is an awesome school. Summer prgrams are a bit scattered...and as someone noted the apartments are plentyful... No filled to capacity and starting to canabalize themselves.

This may lead to decreased rents... And more people moving in fromma nearby county in another state that has many many problems with crime. Meaning.... Well put It together.

Drive around and talk to existing homeowners...test the commute.if unsure find a house to rent until you are sure. The builder will be around for a while
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2016, 05:58 PM

4 posts, read 10,033 times
Finallystoppedlurking- Thanks so much for your input. I really appreciate it. Thanks again for being so helpful & kind

Old 04-04-2016, 05:04 PM

2 posts, read 2,429 times
Default Living in Eagle Ridge and Selling Lovely Home

Hi - I saw your post. I am just moving from Eagle Ridge. We loved it here. Below is the link for the sale of my home.

[url=http://www.dwellus.com/listing/3312-eagle-ridge-drive-woodbridge-va-22191/]3312 Eagle Ridge Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191 • Dwellus | Northern Virginia and Washington DC Real Estate[/url]

Here's a few helpful points about our neighborhood:

* Eagles Pointe Community: The HOA includes access to the swimming pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and gym.

* Medical: The home is within 4 miles from an Inova Urgent Care and Sentara Northern Virginia Hospital, which just underwent a $3.7M expansion.

* Grocery: The Stonebridge Shopping Center is 3 miles away and has a Wegman's grocery, along with a variety of restaurants and shops.

* Commute: There is a commuter lot 3 miles south with carpool options and direct bus routes to the Pentagon and Washington, DC. (Omnibus Montclair 234 and South Route 1) and there is also a Virginia Rail Express stop within 4 miles from our home.

* School/Day-Care: There is a top-notch day care across from Eagles Pointe - Creme de la Creme - that also offers private kindergarten and private first grade (that's where our girls go). The Mary G. Porter Traditional School for grades 1-8, public school offered by lottery system, is within 3 miles. There is also a Catholic High School called Saint John Paul the Great within 4 miles and a new elementary school under construction

Hope this helps and good luck with your move!

Old 04-04-2016, 05:43 PM

2,772 posts, read 4,315,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCarebears View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering whether any of you are familiar with Eagle Pointe neighborhood in Woodbridge Va? The houses there seem new & nice, HOA fees $138 monthly. I'm just concern about the safety & schools. How safe is the area? Is the area safe for evening walks/jog? We have two toddlers. I think the place is near Rt 1. Schools assigned are Mary William Elementary(rated 6), Potomac Middle(rated 5) & Potomac High School(rated 2). We are not worried about high school yet, because we plan to move to a better school district when our children attend high school. What about the elementary & middle school that I've mentioned? Any thoughts? Also, from google map, it will be about 13 minutes to VRE Woodbridge Station. We'll be taking the VRE to DC everyday. Will that option works? How bad is the traffic to the station from our place? Also, I would really appreciate if there's any good recommendation for pre-school? Thanks so very much in advance
I designed the civil engineering plans for it back in 2004, but other than that no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia