Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 01:46 PM

722 posts, read 1,980,757 times

Advertisements

What? I see nothing suspicious at all with some of these posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 01:28 PM

1 posts, read 6,956 times
I really love my mattress; I spent $1600 for one Queen size of Miralux Splendor Firm Mattress about 1 months ago. Do not listen to other reviews because i am absolutely love it and I think it is my best mattress ever!!!

Old 11-12-2009, 01:36 PM

437 posts, read 1,228,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by athousandlogins View Post
What? I see nothing suspicious at all with some of these posts.
No, these are obviously all long-time members of the site who couldn't possibly have any vested interests. And they're all in New York too, but I'm sure that's normal!

Old 12-07-2009, 01:40 PM

1 posts, read 6,654 times
[SIZE=3]I always have strong confident for IBC’s Product. I bought one mattress under their brand couple years ago. Now I am going to try Miralux for my mom’s Christmas present.[/SIZE]

Old 01-16-2010, 12:17 PM

1 posts, read 6,510 times
i love my mattress set , i have had it for over 2 years and it cost me over 4000.00 but i love the set, i have no idea why bad things are said about them.

Old 08-04-2010, 06:34 AM

1 posts, read 5,954 times
I bought a Nature's Rest mattress 3y rs ago from Sleepy's which came with a 20yr warranty. Well here we are year 3 and it's starting to really sag. Sleepy's treated me very fairly and I am now waiting for delivery of a Miralux mattress,which they did not force on me . Anytime you deal with an all latex or foam density mattress you run the risk of this happening. i know a few people in my family who had the same issues. If I have any problems with this mattress you can be sure I will be calling them for a new one and i think after 2 times I will stay away from latex/foam and go back to the good old fashion mattress with coils.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:22 PM

1 posts, read 5,823 times
I own one and it is excellent.. it is the best investment I had ever made... its comfortable, and it feels like you are being craddled to sleep... It has been two years already and I still love it..I went from a Memory Mattress to this.. It's just a matter finding your comfort level. Everyone is different.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:03 AM

1 posts, read 5,580 times
Default Go High End on the Miralux

I bought the highest end Miralux Latex Euro Top from Sleepy's around three years ago. I got a good deal on it for around $1500.00. I LOVE IT!!!! Everyone who sleeps in my bed loves it. I lend my bed to family and guests when they visit. I sleep on the couch. Anyway yes you are going to get some impressions on foam top mattresses. This is normal. What is NOT normal is if the actual mattress sags. But ALL pillow top foam top etc mattresses will have body impressions. Mine has very little. It is a perfect combination of firmness and softness. There isn't any significant depressions in the euro top. So far so good! Mattress purchases are one of the most difficult to make. This was my fourth try. I did a lot of research and trying out and got this one. Everyone is going to have a different set of preferences however. My bed is heaven!!

Old 06-22-2011, 11:06 AM

2 posts, read 6,524 times
Miralux is junk. Bought a queen-sized mattress from Sleepy's. Within a few months, the bed started sagging in the middle, and it's only gotten worse. I've had it for a year now, and I'm ready to throw it out. You can actually see the giant crater in the bed. Worst purchase ever. Shame on Sleepy's for selling such a horrible product.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:25 AM

2 posts, read 7,452 times
Never would I ever buy a miralux or buy from sleepy's again I wish I could post a picture of my bed with the two huge sags in the middle of each side (it is a King and cost us a king's ransom) but when the mattress police came over to see if my bed would be covered under warranty, even she made a comment about how bad the impressions were, because they were 1 and a quarter inch and not 1 and a half inch dips we did not get our mattress covered!! Ok seriously? How about when you have a person lying on the bed how about that is when you take a measurement??? So the person from sleepy's said I could get 200 dollars towards my next box spring but not my mattress and that I could have this mattress checked again in 6 months, I was like 6 months?? I am getting rid of this stinker now and never going to Sleepys again!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia