U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-03-2008, 12:21 PM

1 posts, read 2,066 times

Advertisements

My husband, 2 kids and I moved to this area a couple years ago. We have lived in both Winchester and Stephens City....and are now looking to purchase a townhouse, preferably under 200k. Can you suggest a subdivision that you like ((clean, well kept, you feel safe, relatively quite)) - what about Windstone in Winchester or the Hamilton Court in Stephens City. Somewhere you would feel safe let's say if you were a stay at home mom with small children....

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 06:15 PM

2 posts, read 4,012 times
This is my first reply on this site-I just happened across your post and thought that I may be able to help you. I sell Real Estate here in Virginia, so it's sort of my thing to know about the different sub-divisions. I did a quick search for you in my MLS for town homes under $200k with 3+ bedrooms in Winchester and Stephens City. There are currently 46 active listings. Most of these are in Stephens City since prices in Winchester tend to be higher and there are not as many town home communities. My favorite sub-division for town homes in Stephens City has to be Wakeland Manor. Centex builders has a nice product and the subdivision has a pool, rec center, tot lots, tennis and basketball courts. The town homes are very nice and look more like singe family homes. My MLs is showing 5 listings in Wakeland for town homes under $200k. I'll be glad to send them to you if you like. I did not see any in Windstone under that $200 mark but there is one in Orchard Hill also built by Okcrest Builders. Very nice and listed for $179,900. If you have any more specific questions about sub-divisions, let me know I'll try to help. -Drew

Old 08-14-2008, 07:25 PM

1,726 posts, read 3,672,212 times
I do believe I know you...Mr. VanLaeken!

Old 08-14-2008, 08:18 PM

2 posts, read 4,012 times
I like the "Mr." VanLaeken it makes me feel very important. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia