Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2011, 04:31 PM

3,718 posts, read 5,695,467 times

Advertisements

The Bike Lane in Springfield (used to be in Burke) is one of my favorites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2011, 06:49 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,896,698 times
Super Pollo near Wilson and George Mason in Ballston. Incredible Peruvian chicken. 1/4 chicken with 2 sides and a drink for 4.95. Incredible deal, delish food.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:37 AM

648 posts, read 1,333,676 times
I just went to Red Fox Inn in Middleburg this weekend with my family who came to visit...
Even though I don't care for the sport of fox hunting or anything to do with hunting foxes with packs of dogs or the stuffed fox that sits in front of the bathrooms, the food is sooooo good and the folks that host the restaurant are soooooooo nice. It's also a bed and breakfast - although I don't know if I'd stay there because it's probably haunted.

Great food though in a nice, old building.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:31 AM

191 posts, read 357,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Super Pollo near Wilson and George Mason in Ballston. Incredible Peruvian chicken. 1/4 chicken with 2 sides and a drink for 4.95. Incredible deal, delish food.
What that is a full meal for a really good price let me check it out!

Old 08-12-2011, 12:09 PM

4 posts, read 13,205 times
Bella Vita for restaurants in Manassas how awesome is that place, you can get $2 vouchers worth $25 on there on Restaurant dot com

Car Wash place off of Sudley Road $30 bucks for unlimited Car Wash!!! The best car wash you can get too... it's right behind Casa Chimayo or near there...Right night to Advantage auto part.. this is in Manassas by the way

Moonbounce Rentals!!! with Amusement Of Bouncers they were really cheap...and we didn't do anything but call them.... Kids already want another one...LOL moonbounce Rentals in Manassas, They service Haymarket and Bristow, Gainesville too I assume.. Not sure where else though

The Smoke Shop of of Liberia!!! can't remember the name next to Tutti Frutti and Frozen yogurt place.. Great place for Cigars!! bought me a Cohiba but I really prefer Rocky Pattels

Hope it helps !!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:12 AM

5,014 posts, read 6,601,408 times
Was pleasantly surprised at my experience with Brown's Mazda of Alexandria. The least painful purchase of a new car I have ever been through. Good, long test drive, no weird head games during negotiations, things ran smoothly with the back-end money office, no hard sell on the extras.

Old 09-10-2011, 02:44 PM

12 posts, read 26,597 times
Al Maza Lebanese restaurant in Fairfax City has excellent prices and services. The food is authentic and not fast-food style, it is delicious. The servers are always so friendly. I am always happy when I leave.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:22 PM

227 posts, read 398,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VACollegeStudent View Post
What that is a full meal for a really good price let me check it out!
Its now closed.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:08 PM

5,759 posts, read 10,723,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSDC View Post
Its now closed.
Actually, you're thinking of the other Super Pollo that closed; it was on N. Randolph, near Glebe. This one is not far from that one--just west of George Mason, next to the McDonald's. Fantastic! (The price is now $6 for a quarter-chicken, but still a great deal.)

Old 11-17-2011, 08:48 AM

48 posts, read 101,516 times
Pizza - Johnny's New York Style Pizza in Alexandria (Try Johnny's Salad...yum!!)
Indian - Aditi's in Kingstowne (best indian in the area, better than Rasika in my opinion)
Chicken - Ravi Kabob in Arlington (this is seriously good chicken, everyone's gotta try this once!)
Doctor - Allergy Center in Lorton (we actually like going here, its crazy)
Mechanic - Craven Tire & Auto (pretty reliable so far)
Sushi - Blue Ocean in Fairfax (try everything, its really good, and everyone here is Japanese)

Last edited by FindingZen; 01-14-2012 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: cannot advertise for realtors
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia