U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 06:00 PM

1 posts, read 8,372 times

Advertisements

aww yall gogs are sooo cute!! my pup is a pit/lab mix and im in the process of looking for an apartment thta will allow him 2
Attached Thumbnails
Rental Properties that allow American Staffordshire Terriers-171.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 AM

77 posts, read 163,604 times
A better team?? Then the Steelers?? Two championships in 3 years! The Bucs only have one finger on their first hand with a superbowl ring--we have started on our second hand!!
OK, I digress. I have an Akita and I also need some info on where to find rentals. He is a mix with Husky and who knows what else, but unfortunately, the vet papers say Akita (my daughter is very proud of her Akita dog) which of course is one breed that a lot of apartments say they won't take.
I am looking at moving in Sept to either Alexandria or Arlington (or the surrounding area). Any help would be appreciated!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:17 PM

1 posts, read 5,210 times
does any body no of any apartment that will take Staffordshire Terrier im sick of lookn around it gittn redickulus like its pissen me off that ppl discreminate against animals not all staffordshire terrier r bad or raised to be mean anybody have any places in mind id very much aprecate it

Old 09-26-2011, 07:44 PM

4,489 posts, read 9,553,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy69 View Post
does any body no of any apartment that will take Staffordshire Terrier im sick of lookn around it gittn redickulus like its pissen me off that ppl discreminate against animals not all staffordshire terrier r bad or raised to be mean anybody have any places in mind id very much aprecate it
My advice would be to look for private landlords to rent a condo from. When we were looking to rent, I wrote up a "doggie resume" for my shelter mutt. It detailed that she was housebroken, we had taken her to obedience classes, that she was trained as a therapy dog, and included references from our current landlord stating that she was friendly towards people and had not destroyed our apartment.

It made it really easy to find a landlord willing to accept her without question.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:54 AM

989 posts, read 2,466,511 times
Are you SURE your dog is a Staffordshire Terrier? Could be a boxer mix, a lab mix, etc...?

Old 12-17-2013, 05:21 PM

1 posts, read 2,526 times
Default places

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning546 View Post
If I had a small breed dog I would not have had to ask about other apartments in the area. Thanks for the reply though, I have since found at least 2 properties that will allow my dog and have sent my acceptance letter for the job.

I will admit that I am extremely proud of my dog, so if that's bragging on him I'll take that hit. LOL
so im looking for a place that will allow for us to have my bf staffie too, can u give that info of the places you know who will accept her? please and thank you my email is [email]heidi.perleberg@gmail.com[/email]

Old 12-11-2017, 12:17 PM

1 posts, read 313 times
Default American Staffordshire Terrier

My son is moving back east from California and I am trying to find him an apartment in the Manassas/Centreville area that accepts Pitbulls. Did you find a place?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or