U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 09:01 PM

1 posts, read 684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaVanTwee View Post
Saw the lady who plays the lead character in "Weeds" at church on Easter Sunday. Couple of Redskins, but since I don't follow football, I didn't know their names. Met Kelly McGillis at a friend's house once. Also ran into Steven Baldwin at the CVS on Dupont Circle late one night.

I'm 4 years late to the party, but I had to register/comment on this thread because of this. I work out in Lansdowne (Loudoun) and I too saw Mary Louise Parker at my job. It took me a second, and I thought I was seeing things at first. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw her, I wonder what she was doing out here? She didn't seem happy at all when I saw her, so I didn't approach. I work across from a hospital, so I hope it was nothing ominous.

On the same note, I routinely see Redskins players at my job as well. I'm a Steelers fan though (sorry!) so I honestly don't recognize them when I see them. It's only afterwards, when my coworkers start talking, that I realize what happened. I do recognize Cooley, however, and I've seen him/Mike Green at what used to the The Dock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2015, 02:13 PM

186 posts, read 313,609 times
Kiefer Sutherland held the door open for me once, at an office bldg. on Connecticut Ave. He was in town making that movie he did with Eva Longoria. I saw Hal Holbrook in a cross walk in Chinatown (7th and H Sts. NW) his wife was in a play at the Shakespeare Theater at the time. I'm pretty sure I saw Woody Allen (sans Soon-Yi) as a passenger in a car near the E Street Cinema. I looked it up online and he was getting an award in town that weekend for something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or