U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2009, 03:31 PM

172 posts, read 479,778 times

Advertisements

Can someone please recommend a good GP Dr. who's personable & relatively easy to get an appt? I'd prefer someone in the Cascades area.
Also, a good after hours clinic rec would be most helpful! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 05:52 PM

15,400 posts, read 25,780,931 times
I recommend Pierre Nedelcovych MD. Family Practice Physician, works in the Medical Center next to Reston Hospital (1830 Town Center Dr, Reston Virginia). Very personable, spends a lot of time with you, particularly good with skin problems and with cancers. He used to be easy to get an appointment with, don't know if that's still true. Sorry, don't know doctors in Cascades but there are probably a few good ones.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:46 PM

2,306 posts, read 1,355,109 times
I like Dr Renard in Ashburn at Broadlands Family Practice. I can always get an appt there. For after hours I usually go to Nova Urgent Care in Ashburn

Old 10-05-2009, 09:01 PM

Thanks, both of you, for the recs. I'll check them out - hoping I don't have the flu my 2nd week here .

Old 10-06-2009, 07:38 AM

18,717 posts, read 26,834,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur~de~lis View Post
Thanks, both of you, for the recs. I'll check them out - hoping I don't have the flu my 2nd week here .
Did you just move here? Hey, welcome to Virginia!!!!!!!!!! Let us know if you have any other questions, I know how stressful moving can be. Be sure to check out the two sticky threads at the top of the forum for useful tips.

So you moved to Lowes Island--excellent choice! Did you hear about it here, or do you have friends here in the area? Just curious because Lowes Island isn't one of those places people find out about until they've been here awhile.

Sorry I don't know a doctor to recommend, mine isn't taking new patients. But in general I've always liked the doctors who work at Reston Hospital (and the Medical Center next door). If you want a good dentist in Cascades, I recommend Dr. Hulbert. His office is right next to the Cascades post office. There's also Dr. Hahn, his office is right there in Lowes Island next to Bloom.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:04 AM

Thanks so much, Caladium - I got all of my info from this website. So helpful! We love living here, especially the weather! We have so many places to check out -especially the bike trails.
Thanks for the recs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or