Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:28 PM

25 posts, read 119,924 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I just moved to Oahu and am living at my brother's place. He's in the Navy and is currently in a sub so I'm having to do everything on my own. I would like to know where to meet military men? I can't seem to find them.

For instance, which beaches do they frequent, what bars and clubs? What sports bars? I love the military and would like to meet a few to hang out with. I'm a relatively attractive and single female and love to do tons of stuff outdoors. I know there has to be some guys looking for female friends, or girlfriends. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 10:23 PM

175 posts, read 464,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwegiangiant View Post
Hi,

I just moved to Oahu and am living at my brother's place. He's in the Navy and is currently in a sub so I'm having to do everything on my own. I would like to know where to meet military men? I can't seem to find them.

For instance, which beaches do they frequent, what bars and clubs? What sports bars? I love the military and would like to meet a few to hang out with. I'm a relatively attractive and single female and love to do tons of stuff outdoors. I know there has to be some guys looking for female friends, or girlfriends. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!!!
Try anywhere near Ft Derussy located right on Waikiki beach next to the Hilton Rainbow Tower Hotel. We used to hang out at the outdoor bar at the Hale Koa hotel after a day at the beach. I know you shouldn't have any trouble conversing with someone in the military there.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:35 AM

1,707 posts, read 7,032,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwegiangiant View Post
Hi,

Thanks!!!
match.com, search for local military guys.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:58 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,230,984 times
Try Kemo's in Wahiawa and the Hideaway in Kapolei. You really can't swing a dead at around without hitting a bunch of military men.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:07 PM

806 posts, read 2,340,760 times
strip clubs?

Old 10-26-2010, 12:13 AM

1,413 posts, read 3,230,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailani View Post
strip clubs?
lmao!!

Old 10-26-2010, 04:45 PM

406 posts, read 865,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAILANI View Post
strip clubs?
I'll drink to that.......................but then I've been known to drink to most anything!

Mickey

Old 10-26-2010, 07:00 PM

25 posts, read 119,924 times
Thanks Crunchtime. I'll check that out. As for strips clubs, I'm not looking for those types of guys and why use Match.com when there are a MILLION guys on this island? If I know where to go, I can take if from there with meeting them

Old 10-27-2010, 12:09 AM

806 posts, read 2,340,760 times
There's plenty local boys, why did you specify "military men"?

Stay on the island, meet plenty family, be taken care of forever in paradise,
OR- move every couple years, away from family, suffer relationship hardships due to his duty schedule....
Plenty benefits with military boys yeah!!
I'd much rather have the ALOHA!
Good luck!

Old 10-27-2010, 12:22 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,736,406 times
Can you get into any of the "O" Clubs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu