Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 06:20 AM

3,168 posts, read 5,524,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaAtl View Post
I apologize if I posted incorrectly. I'm new to this site and I really haven't posted to forums in a years. I will try to figure out what I did wrong. I thought I was just asking for more information on what someone else posted. I am mainly trying to read what others have posted in other threads so I don't ask the same questions that have been answered many many times. I'm just here to find out info on relocating too.

Amanda
You can post wherever you see fit. Don't let a grumpy poster tell you what to do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2012, 01:22 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,891,322 times
Quote:
I apologize if I posted incorrectly. I'm new to this site and I really haven't posted to forums in a years. I will try to figure out what I did wrong. I thought I was just asking for more information on what someone else posted. I am mainly trying to read what others have posted in other threads so I don't ask the same questions that have been answered many many times. I'm just here to find out info on relocating too.

Amanda
You didn't post incorrectly - that was just a bizarre post by the other guy.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:26 AM

14 posts, read 21,251 times
Ok thanks! I wasn't sure what I did.

Old 06-17-2012, 11:27 PM

16 posts, read 45,396 times
Quote:
I really want an house because I have 2 dogs.
Pet-friendly rentals on O‘ahu are scarce and getting scarcer. The Hawaiian Humane Society used to post a list of pet-friendly rentals on its website, but it's now just a shell of its former self because there are so few being posted.

Quote:
From what I've heard that the majority of homes/apts don't have central AC and that it doesn't get too hot b/c of the breeze but I'm skeptical... I didn't have central AC the 4 years I lived in Jamaica and it was pretty unbearable most of the time.
I've actually never had AC for decades, and generally could get away with ceiling fans and a strategically placed Vornado or two. And that while working from home in the hottest parts of the day. But I sure could use a room AC over the past few days...and maybe it's my imagination, but the last few years it seems hotter, more humid, and the trade winds haven't provided as much relief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu