Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 10:49 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,193,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honobob View Post
Eye Candy. I mean the Beaches.
Ah yes, if you ever had insecurities about how you look in a bathing suit and/or if your hubby leers at other women, this is the place to get over that! Little cuties all over in very small bathing suits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2014, 10:58 AM

48,280 posts, read 34,402,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
Ah yes, if you ever had insecurities about how you look in a bathing suit and/or if your hubby leers at other women, this is the place to get over that! Little cuties all over in very small bathing suits.
There's some pretty large size models to make you feel better too.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-30-2014, 02:00 PM

1,872 posts, read 2,794,845 times
Quote:
When we took my mother-in-law (who is a rather large women in both height and size around) to Oahu, she said she never felt more comfortable because there were people of all sizes out on the beach.

Old 01-30-2014, 05:31 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,193,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFrostyJ View Post
When we took my mother-in-law (who is a rather large women in both height and size around) to Oahu, she said she never felt more comfortable because there were people of all sizes out on the beach.
Thus the spirit of aloha. at least in part.

Old 01-30-2014, 07:32 PM

2,624 posts, read 7,224,893 times
Quote:
Thus the spirit of aloha. at least in part.
Actually, that sounds more like the "spirit of momona."

Old 01-30-2014, 11:32 PM

163 posts, read 313,852 times
People in all shapes and sizes is nice. Maybe not in string bikini's but to each their own!
So, on a different note. Our pipes froze last night. Luckily, they did not bust! They thawed later in the day. Soooo sick of the cold weather. Ready for the bikinis

Old 01-31-2014, 04:37 AM

24 posts, read 33,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klein5 View Post
People in all shapes and sizes is nice. Maybe not in string bikini's but to each their own!
So, on a different note. Our pipes froze last night. Luckily, they did not bust! They thawed later in the day. Soooo sick of the cold weather. Ready for the bikinis
The way I see it, the beaches and the nice weather really make me want to get off my lazy ass and work out all the time, that and eating Asian helps too; I eat 3 times more veggies these days than when I was growing up on the mainland. I could see myself being 20 pounds heavier if I lived some place like Seattle.

Old 01-31-2014, 01:19 PM

1,014 posts, read 2,085,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoa_quesadilla View Post
...I could see myself being 20 pounds heavier if I lived some place like Seattle.
I was a solid 15 lbs heavier living near there.

Old 01-31-2014, 02:19 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,732,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthraco View Post
I was a solid 15 lbs heavier living near there.
Men's Fitness would disagree with you -

They rank Portland is the fittest city - Seattle comes in a #6 - while Honolulu comes in at #10

The Fittest and Fattest Cities in America - Men's Fitness - Page 2

Old 01-31-2014, 03:30 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,699,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
Men's Fitness would disagree with you -

They rank Portland is the fittest city - Seattle comes in a #6 - while Honolulu comes in at #10

The Fittest and Fattest Cities in America - Men's Fitness - Page 2
Lmao, the only reason Portland won is because you have to workout just to keep from being depressed by the gray, cold, rainy weather. I have some friends that have to take extra vitamin D to balance the lack of sun.

Yeah i know Kauai gets more rain, but i would take warm rain and pouring rain w/sun over the almost constant grey skies we have here at this time a year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
View detailed profiles of: