Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2014, 03:28 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,749,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah K View Post
Yep, the chief similarity is that we're all current Hawaiʻi residents, unlike some folks who haven't been to Hawaiʻi in decades.

I move for a "nonsuit." You haven't presented sufficient evidence to prove your case.
Yup the ol' physically i live in Hawaii bit defense, Despite the fact some don't acknowledge taking shoes off in a home in hawaii as a ligit custom, or believes there is no such thing as the aloha spirit. Or thinks hawaii is identical in everyway to the mainland in culture, practice and day to day life. Who thinks the word mele in hawaiian means combat! Yup it pays to physically live in Hawaii jonah.

Motion denied based on being lolo councillor.

Old 11-16-2014, 03:35 PM

12,969 posts, read 28,422,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Motion denied based on being lolo councillor.
As the perennial gadfly litigant you cannot rule on the motion. I know the judge is busy, but hoping she will soon rule on this, and I'm pretty sure I know her position on this... based on earlier rulings I think you are at risk of a contempt citation.

Seriously.

Old 11-16-2014, 03:41 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,894,590 times
Quote:
Gee and this is the person you all are defending.
None of us are so insecure we need defending.

You just lack this:

Credibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-16-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungjohann View Post
Wrong, this would be more of a 'non compos mentis' affair
Hmmmm, not of sound mind? Sounds like it, someone who supports someone who doesn't evern acknowledge taking shoes off in a home in hawaii as a ligit custom, or believes there is no such thing as the aloha spirit. Or thinks hawaii is identical in everyway to the mainland in culture, practice and day to day life. Who thinks the word mele in hawaiian means combat! But only supports them because they share the same class but not same action or uhane. Yup pupule my older uncle.

Old 11-16-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm, not of sound mind? Sounds like it, someone who supports someone who doesn't evern acknowledge taking shoes off in a home in hawaii as a ligit custom
Ligit? You mean legit?

You haven't been to Hawaii in 40 years. Breaking news. We've got some new high rises. People aren't smelling up the hallways with their shoes outside all the doors. Just saying.

If you'd been to some of our lovely high rises you'd know that.

Old 11-16-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
None of us are so insecure we need defending.

You just lack this:

Credibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh the ol' credibility argument? How does it go? Truth is only truth when backed up by education, class etc? But truth can't be found by just the letter of the words one speaks? So if the wind blows north? Then its reasonable to argue that the winds don't blow period then?

Oh the foolishness of credibility, wasn't it credible to believe the earth was flat? The sun circled the earth at one time? etc etc?

Oh doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. How painful to watch.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenD View Post
As the perennial gadfly litigant you cannot rule on the motion. I know the judge is busy, but hoping she will soon rule on this, and I'm pretty sure I know her position on this... based on earlier rulings I think you are at risk of a contempt citation.

Seriously.
Yup your probably right? But i don't expect justice or equality. Never had it here, probably never will.

The chances of true justice and even application of the rules is about as equal of you finding a position and sticking to it. The splinters in your okole must hurt from riding the fence so much. Some get away with breaking the tos everyday and never get suspended even once or anything for years. Thats the truth sorry if it hurts.

Maybe with your selectted click of the red triangle it might happen faster and you get your wish?

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-16-2014 at 04:13 PM..

Old 11-16-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Oh the ol' credibility argument? How does it go? So if the wind blows north?

Oh the foolishness of credibility, wasn't it credible to believe the earth was flat? The sun circled the earth at one time? etc etc?
Let me help with a couple of things.

You aren't credible. You have no concept of Hawaii in 2014 except City Data, various YouTube videos, and other internet searches. They don't reflect reality in today's world.

If the wind blows north. It blows north. Happy?

Those who believed the earth was flat or sun circle the earth is quite ironic. They held onto outdated and outlandish views. As you also do. Just saying. Those who thought that aren't credible either.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
Let me help with a couple of things.

You aren't credible. You have no concept of Hawaii in 2014 except City Data, various YouTube videos, and other internet searches. They don't reflect reality in today's world.

If the wind blows north. It blows north. Happy?

Those who believed the earth was flat or sun circle the earth is quite ironic. They held onto outdated and outlandish views. As you also do. Just saying. Those who thought that aren't credible either.
Oh wait stop there hojo! You are the person who argues about credibility but then gets into fierce arguments over people who have been born and raised in Hawaii for decades longer then you and your the first to point out there point of views are wrong? Wheres your credibility there? Oh i get it. Cred is the latest excuse to justify your spirit of intent to intimidate? Oh by the way the middle ages called and they want there ideals of Aristocracy back.

Pg 1/2

Old 11-16-2014, 04:49 PM

@Whtviper1

Pg 2/2

Lets be fair to you, lets say your correct in your assessment of me for conversation purposes. Its safe to say that im knowledgable about life in hawaii 30 to 40 years ago? Would it shock you to know that life in Hawaii wasn't much more different 10 to 40 years before my time in hawaii except technology? Would it shock you that life in hawaii with local attitudes and values hasn't changed much intil about 20 years ago? So let me ask you is this? Is it i don't know what hawaii life is or is it you who dosnt know? And does this not support a hostile takeover of the islands if attitudes and lifestyle is a complete 180' to what others know what life was like in the past, even in oahu? But of course its progress and the internets fault and cheaper airfares. Everything but planned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu