Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 07:47 PM

29 posts, read 50,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of Hawaii View Post
So another new poster who asked a simple question and is getting a lesson in morals. They know how many kids they have and how they got them. They don't need their hands slapped for being what you deem to be irresponsible. What's wrong with just answering someone's simple question?

No wonder people run away screaming from this forum.
@Dreaming of Hawaii

Thank you so much for backing me up. I really appreciate all the feedback even if there are negative ones. It really makes me think about the better choices I could have made
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
@Whtviper1

Maybe my parents or grand parents generation you would be 100% correct. So who is responsible ones? 75.4% of all wealth is owned by the richest 10% of the people in our country. So the 90% of the 300+ million people in this country who are fighting for the 21.6% of the wealth are to blame because we are morally bankrupt or lazy? Are the people in third world countries to blame for starving to death?

Your rags to riches story thou good is not even an story of obstacles. At least you had stability. You should be a wonderful human being my friend, your one of few who make it. Be happy and at peace.

Is America Dreaming?: Understanding Social Mobility - YouTube

Cant have a capitalistic society without a lower class.

You go girl! This is the truth.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Congratulations estherw808.

Wishing you the very best. It's not easy raising four kids, particularly when it comes to finding time to study. Congrats on the high score. Working at a Post Office is a good career as well. You did well.
@Tiger Beer (awesome name btw)

Thank you so much! I am very excited myself. Honestly when the test results came in thru e-mail, I didn't even want to open it! I swear I was having an anxiety attack. But thank Jesus I passed.
Still waiting on my background check, tomorrow makes 5 days of waiting booooo
And yes studying with four kids is harrrdddd!! Omg but I still succeeded which tells me I can do greater things!

Old 09-30-2014, 08:01 PM

Hey btw can you guys kinda explain to me how to work the rep points? I keep pressing the green, 'rate positively' button. But then I see some people are able to send me comments along with it? Im writing everything from my phone so maybe its a little different?

Old 09-30-2014, 08:01 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,713,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by estherw808 View Post
@Tiger Beer (awesome name btw)

Thank you so much! I am very excited myself. Honestly when the test results came in thru e-mail, I didn't even want to open it! I swear I was having an anxiety attack. But thank Jesus I passed.
Still waiting on my background check, tomorrow makes 5 days of waiting booooo
And yes studying with four kids is harrrdddd!! Omg but I still succeeded which tells me I can do greater things!
Yes you can sistah and im kane(male) lol. No biggie. Aloha

Oh hold down the rate this post positively button and it should take you to a comment screen or on the upper right hand side of the post box you will see a scale, hit that and it should take you to a comment screen too.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:05 PM

Hahah oops...wait that quote was for Tiger beer?? But anyways my mistake I just assumed because you have so much Aloha^_^ love it!!
You my braddah are an awesome example of what Aloha is about. Maika'i !

Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by estherw808 View Post
Hahah oops...wait that quote was for Tiger beer?? But anyways my mistake I just assumed because you have so much Aloha^_^ love it!!
You my braddah are an awesome example of what Aloha is about. Maika'i !
Mahalo nui loa. E pili mau na pomaika`i ia `oe maika'i pono kama'aina wahine ekeli.

(Thank you so much. May blessings ever be with you good honorable local girl Ester.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:25 PM

749 posts, read 847,337 times
Enough already!! Before spewing out more Alohas folks, check out post#32 and see what viper managed to grab before our dear OP deleted it.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:33 PM

Lol hey tdr22. He only quoted me on part of what I wrote. So if you didnt read anything else too bad. It was a message for him and only him. I took it down to prove I am not on here for pity or donations!! Ewww just ewww.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr22 View Post
Enough already!! Before spewing out more Alohas folks, check out post#32 and see what viper managed to grab before our dear OP deleted it.
Yeah so? she was reversing the high morality game that was being played. Shes Akamai. Noticed how she was asking only viper. And no we cant have enough Aloha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu