U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2017, 10:14 PM

1,367 posts, read 2,120,235 times

Advertisements

but I only have 800k. can someone hook me up with 22 mil? thanks braddahs.

https://www.anneoliver.com/-/listing...ailua-HI-96734

why does it suck so much being poor?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2017, 07:38 AM

2,482 posts, read 2,025,907 times
If you invest your 800K in my thriving businesses (Chinchilla Ranch, Red Worm Farm, and Pet Skunk shop ( Skunks are deodorized and make excellent indoor pets ) I can guarantee you Triple returns in just 14 short months.
If you act in the next 24 hours, I will throw in two decorative Lladro figurines, a Franklin Mint Set of uncirculated Susan B. Anthony Dollars, and a sporty Guyaberra Shirt.

Cash or Certified Check only.

Please state Size of Shirt. ( no color choice...Island Tangerine only)

Old 08-15-2017, 11:33 AM

1,367 posts, read 2,120,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.magoo View Post
If you invest your 800K in my thriving businesses (Chinchilla Ranch, Red Worm Farm, and Pet Skunk shop ( Skunks are deodorized and make excellent indoor pets ) I can guarantee you Triple returns in just 14 short months.
If you act in the next 24 hours, I will throw in two decorative Lladro figurines, a Franklin Mint Set of uncirculated Susan B. Anthony Dollars, and a sporty Guyaberra Shirt.

Cash or Certified Check only.

Please state Size of Shirt. ( no color choice...Island Tangerine only)
is this the part where you ask for my SSN brah?

Old 08-15-2017, 05:14 PM

11,033 posts, read 22,613,722 times
Looks more like a resort than a house and their decorator isn't brave enough to use color.

Remember when Lanikai was just all little beach shacks? Wonder what the plot plan on that one looks like? Is it all crammed onto one lot do you think?

Plus, the house doesn't own the beach in front of the house, any of us yahoos can go to the beach in front of their house. Maybe that's why they have the big pool instead of a yard, then they don't have to mingle as much with the yokels.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotzcatz View Post
Looks more like a resort than a house and their decorator isn't brave enough to use color.

Remember when Lanikai was just all little beach shacks? Wonder what the plot plan on that one looks like? Is it all crammed onto one lot do you think?

Plus, the house doesn't own the beach in front of the house, any of us yahoos can go to the beach in front of their house. Maybe that's why they have the big pool instead of a yard, then they don't have to mingle as much with the yokels.
Yup...I remember old Lanikai..Any of y'all remember the Punahou School Beach Cottage? entrance to the beach was a few feet to the right..

my brah used reserve it when he lived in Makiki..it was just like that movie Summer Rental with John Candy..everyone was knocking on the door, or just walking in on us to use the bathroom..change a diaper, or get some water or ice from the fridge..

Even snagged our boogie boards and snorkeling stuff from the back...
fun times...I really mean that

Old 08-15-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTraveler2011 View Post
is this the part where you ask for my SSN brah?
Wot, brah..you tink I give you dirty lickins?

dis for real.

I got your So' Security numbah..already check you out..

s'why I peek you be part my team..

Act fast..opportunity 'bout to go south.

I t'row in a vintage Baby Blue 'Members Only' jacket circa 1982 if you call 1-800 1 Da Kine.
in next 39 minutes.

Last edited by mr.magoo; 08-15-2017 at 05:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
View detailed profiles of: