Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2009, 01:26 PM

44 posts, read 263,868 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

Looking for a mid range furniture store with good deals. I know there was a thread on this before but can't find it. Also, I remember seeing that there was some kind of hotel furniture type liquidators/stores (this is actually what I am looking for). Any help would be great.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 03:01 PM

285 posts, read 1,078,881 times
I think there are 2 hotel furniture sales stores listed in the phone book

Old 09-17-2009, 03:55 PM

1,178 posts, read 5,926,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lootie View Post
Hi all,

Looking for a mid range furniture store with good deals. I know there was a thread on this before but can't find it. Also, I remember seeing that there was some kind of hotel furniture type liquidators/stores (this is actually what I am looking for). Any help would be great.
Google Maps (http://tinyurl.com/lhg8hw - broken link)

Old 09-20-2009, 02:22 AM

35 posts, read 68,763 times
Hi,
We just jumped through the furniture hoops in the past 2 months. We found a place called "crazy mike's" located downtown. Sure did look good on the WEB - not. We called and found out that almost anything we were interested in would have to be ordered and would take quite a while to receive and the prices weren't that "crazy". That is OK except all we had was one air mattress and two camp chairs. Then we found a place called Home World. We were able to find an apartment size couch, chair, sofa table, dining table and 4 chairs, etc. The labels were tagged with - regular price and our price. We thought it was just hype like stores that put prices up 20% then have a sale for 15% off. But the Homeworld prices were indeed less than the prices we saw at other furniture stores here. We found other pieces here and there in places like Target (it is brand new here), Sears, etc.
We did visit the hotel furniture outlet. Unfortunately the days we have gone there was nothing we could use. You may have better luck than we did.
Good luck in your shopping. It has been an adventure for us and we are not yet finished.

Old 09-20-2009, 03:11 PM

44 posts, read 263,868 times
Hi, thanks for the replies. I took a look at Inter island Hotel Furniture yesterday (closed Sundays)
[SIZE=-1]925 Kokea St.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Honolulu, HI 96817[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](808) 845-4444‎[/SIZE]
I like what I saw, just standard hotel furniture. Lots of rattan and nice framed, matted pictures and mirrors for reasonable prices.
But I'm really looking for a nice (possibly new) sectional among other things and they didn't have much in terms of couches.

Thanks for the tips!

Old 09-20-2009, 06:56 PM

117 posts, read 543,706 times
ABC furniture in waipahu
Theres a big place next to target in salt lake
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
View detailed profiles of: