Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala
 [Register]
Ocala Marion County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 09:23 AM

1 posts, read 2,496 times

Advertisements

SO I JUST MOVED INTO MY NEW PLACE AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAVE NO FURNITURE, POTS AND PANS, MICROWAVE, TOASTER, U NAME IT I NEED IT! PLEASE MESSAGE ME ASAP AS I DO NEED THESE THINGS LIKE NOW. IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO IM NOT SURE WHAT TO REALLY SAY ON HERE BUT IF THERE'S ANYONE IN THE LECANTO/CRYSTAL RIVER/HOMOSASSA AREA THATS GIVING AWAY OR KNOWS ANYONE THATS GIVING AWAY ANY OF THESE ITEMS THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME, UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTRA CASH OR I WOULD JUST GO TO THE LOCAL THRIFT STORES
SO IF YOU HAVE STUFF YOU WANNA GET RID OF LET ME KNOW ASAP

THANK YOU
AMANDA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 11:38 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,017,224 times
Why don't you try craigs list?

Old 05-29-2011, 04:35 PM

374 posts, read 945,044 times
The Freecycle Network

Follow the directions on this link to sign up and search for stuff in your area. All things offered are free. The golden rule is that when you have the opportunity, make your cast-off things freely available for others

Old 06-02-2011, 03:42 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,763,721 times
Kind of curious who would be able to afford to move to a new place, but not be able to afford a used toaster at a thrift store.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM

6,470 posts, read 10,329,163 times
You can also check with local churches for assistance. I wish you best of luck.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:45 AM

509 posts, read 1,679,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Kind of curious who would be able to afford to move to a new place, but not be able to afford a used toaster at a thrift store.
Right? This post seems inappropriate for this site, IMHO.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:48 AM

6,470 posts, read 10,329,163 times
I smell SPAM

Old 06-13-2011, 12:19 PM

374 posts, read 945,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovezmm View Post
Review Of Ping TaylorMade 2.0 Irons - Latest Golf Review
The G15 disciplinarian is engineered for golfers gluttonous a best absolution disciplinarian that delivers ambit and TaylorMade 2.0 Irons
accuracy. Its 460cc titanium arch is best foreground to aback and actualization Ping's patented ultra attenuate acme technology. Weight accumulation from the attenuate acme are positioned as an alien sole weight to optimize the centermost of force for college trajectories and bargain spin.The G15 array able-bodied in the ambit and absolution categories. We begin ambit to be aloft boilerplate compared to added drivers although we saw a ample accident of ambit on heel shots (especially low on the heel). Absolution is affiliated above a lot of of the face and a lot of mid-high handicappers shouldn't any problems TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons review
accepting this disciplinarian to plan for them. This disciplinarian is all about forgiveness. That's what it was advised for best distance, best accuracy, with abundant absolution to let you accept some elbowroom for that not so absolute beat of yours.Ping keeps cranking out aloft drivers and the G15 is no different. This brings up an absorbing catechism though. Is the G15 that abundant bigger than the G10? In my assessment it is not. Apprehend this G15 Disciplinarian analysis and accept a try on this nice driver.
HUH ???? MODERATOR PLEASE

Old 06-16-2011, 12:00 PM

37 posts, read 105,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugnkissamanda View Post
SO I JUST MOVED INTO MY NEW PLACE AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAVE NO FURNITURE, POTS AND PANS, MICROWAVE, TOASTER, U NAME IT I NEED IT! PLEASE MESSAGE ME ASAP AS I DO NEED THESE THINGS LIKE NOW. IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO IM NOT SURE WHAT TO REALLY SAY ON HERE BUT IF THERE'S ANYONE IN THE LECANTO/CRYSTAL RIVER/HOMOSASSA AREA THATS GIVING AWAY OR KNOWS ANYONE THATS GIVING AWAY ANY OF THESE ITEMS THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME, UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTRA CASH OR I WOULD JUST GO TO THE LOCAL THRIFT STORES
SO IF YOU HAVE STUFF YOU WANNA GET RID OF LET ME KNOW ASAP

THANK YOU
AMANDA
My name is the same as yours so I don't want to be confused with ya.
I wish you luck but I assume you mean new place..you mean from the street or shelter into your own space. Freecycle is a good place but expect folks to be curious of this request...You worded it wrong if you were wishing for bartering for items. People wonder how you can afford a new place and not a bed to sleep on not to mention the spam listed below. Good luck and God bless but you need to revise your posts.

Old 06-16-2011, 11:15 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,417,590 times
It's hard to speculate and read between the lines but she hasnt posted since her original post so we have no way of knowing what her situation is. I agree, her post was too vague and more info would have been helpful. Hopefully she found what she was looking for and hopefully she'll give an update soon. In the meantime, there's always garage sales, esp. around this time of year, granted most items arent free but most items are very reasonable and good bargains can be had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala