Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala
 [Register]
Ocala Marion County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:26 AM

24 posts, read 143,107 times

Advertisements

Here is a website for Belleview:

Belleview
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 02:53 PM

4 posts, read 10,572 times
There is absolutly nothing to do in here Bellview

Old 08-18-2009, 09:10 AM

9 posts, read 38,297 times
HI, I live in Summerfield, about 6 miles south of Belleview, we just moved in this past weekend from Ocala, Belleview is a nice little town, has a railroad going through the middle of it, several little thrift shops in the area, we looked there to buy but ended up in Summerfield. We sometimes go to a little biker bar there called Kool Kats, and also theres a town near you called Ocklawaha which has a cool pub/diner on Lake Weir called Gator Joes, worth visiting, also Cals is a good place to eat in Bellview. Feel free to email if you dont know anyone there, I recently lost my job and am online more these days.
Christy

Old 08-20-2009, 01:29 PM

41 posts, read 215,683 times
I grew up in Belleview, it's nice and basically considered Ocala. The housing is a little cheaper in Belleview so it might be a better alternative if you work in Ocala. Besides bars, pubs, and a few thrift stores there isn't a lot of things to do in Belleview but driving to Ocala is a short distance.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:45 PM

6 posts, read 13,182 times
Default Wrong Bellview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christylynn3 View Post
HI, I live in Summerfield, about 6 miles south of Belleview, we just moved in this past weekend from Ocala, Belleview is a nice little town, has a railroad going through the middle of it, several little thrift shops in the area, we looked there to buy but ended up in Summerfield. We sometimes go to a little biker bar there called Kool Kats, and also theres a town near you called Ocklawaha which has a cool pub/diner on Lake Weir called Gator Joes, worth visiting, also Cals is a good place to eat in Bellview. Feel free to email if you dont know anyone there, I recently lost my job and am online more these days.
Christy
Christy, You have the wrong Bellview. There is a small town in South Florida called Belleview. We are in NW FL and are part of the metropolitan Pensacola area.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:47 PM

6 posts, read 13,182 times
Christy,
That is another town. Our community is Bellview, a part of the greater Pensacola FL area in NW FL.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:17 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,825,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip2439 View Post
Christy, You have the wrong Bellview. There is a small town in South Florida called Belleview. We are in NW FL and are part of the metropolitan Pensacola area.
There's probably quite a few places named Belleview.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:54 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,991,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
Hi

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me some info on Belleview in Florida? is it a sleepy town? Any info much appreciated!

Thank you

Tricia
We spent 3 weeks there last Feb and March. It has a nice small town flavor yet is close enough to The Villages and Ocala to do serious shopping. There is decent shopping close by also. We liked the area so much we planning on staying there, at an RV resort, for three months this coming winter.

Old 07-23-2011, 12:24 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =^..^= View Post
We spent 3 weeks there last Feb and March. It has a nice small town flavor yet is close enough to The Villages and Ocala to do serious shopping. There is decent shopping close by also. We liked the area so much we planning on staying there, at an RV resort, for three months this coming winter.
I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as "serious shopping" in Ocala.
Trust me on this one, its what I do for a living.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:23 PM

3 posts, read 8,211 times
what part of tn are you from, Jepchel? we are hoping to relo to Ocala area from Knoxville, tn. We arer looking for a somewhat private setting, as we do greyhound rescue. We met with a realtor who took us waaay out to Dunnellon and Citrus! Too far out for us, we like to be close to somewhere we can do things occasionally. Hope you are enjoy your new home and city!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala