Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 03:11 PM

3,343 posts, read 10,931,422 times

Advertisements

I'm thinking you might be able to find a decent duplex somewhere that may allow your dog. Have you checked out craigslist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2010, 06:29 PM

37 posts, read 174,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CortlandGirl79 View Post
It's not a bad area, Simco owns those and Northbury, i think. I actually think Northbury is nicer, but i was way in the back of the complex on a curve, it was very quiet and the resident manager lived next door. I would hate to have an apartment in the middle section where the pool and basketball courts are, that would be really annoying.
Yea location matters so much at Northbury. If you were to move here you should really see what unit is assigned to you before you sign the lease.

Old 10-17-2010, 08:09 PM

^I agree. Northbury is set up in a circle. If you move there get an apartment/townhouse located on the outer ring, the inner ring sucks!

Old 05-30-2013, 10:43 AM

1 posts, read 545 times
Hello everyone,

I know this thread is old, hoping someone will provide us some information about living in Cortland. We are in looking to get a place on Cricket lane and I wanted to get some feedback as to the area and neighborhood. Also any suggestions as to summer activities for children in the area will be greatly appreciated. We are a family of 4 with 2 little girls 8 and 3.

Old 05-30-2013, 05:09 PM

The area and neighborhood are great. It's a quiet area and close to Willow Park so you and the kids could ride your bikes over there. I don't have any kids, so I might not be great on the summer activities, but there is Deer Park in Jamestown, Pa, which is a short drive. Minor league baseball at the Eastwood Mall. Programs at the Cortland Library, Mosquito Lake State Park, Kent Trumbull Branch seems to have summer things to do for kids.There's also Wagon Trails in Vienna which is pretty fun, even for adults.

Old 05-31-2013, 07:47 AM

8,268 posts, read 8,643,023 times
In that area you won't run out of things to do with kids that age. Lots of sports leagues for kids of all ages. All of the things Cortlandgirl mentioned are good. The Butler in Y-Town and the Trumbull Butler have things for kids too. You will have a bigger problem fitting everything in than finding things to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio