Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2009, 08:29 AM

3,070 posts, read 11,918,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy-Rise View Post
Dayton has 835,537 and Lex has 447,173 ... so you're wrong. There's no reason why you should have exaggerated those numbers here.

... and your driving comments just prove what has been proven time and time again. You have a major lack of knowledge of SWOH altogether.
Nice comeback...

I see your not in denial about the numbers anymore. At least I can leave today knowing that you learned something. Just a few posts ago you said that Dayton had 1 million and Lexington had half a million. Your admitting that you were wrong? I wasnt exact in the numbers (your nitpicking), but lets see whos numbers were closer. You were off by 164,463 for the Dayton metro, and 52,827 for Louisville metro. Kind of a big difference huh?, so I wouldnt say at all that I was "nitpicking" like you are. I was off by less than 6,000 for both Dayton Metro and Louisville Metro, 5,537 and 2,827 respectively.

I also see that your using my "style" of debating now. Theres only one problem though, I actually make sense and have good logic. The truth will always prevail. I wouldnt be surprised if I know more about SW Ohio than you do. You still havent explained what in the world you were talking about and what point you were trying to make. Ill wait.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 10:41 AM

2,204 posts, read 6,715,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cle440 View Post
Nice comeback...

I see your not in denial about the numbers anymore. At least I can leave today knowing that you learned something. Just a few posts ago you said that Dayton had 1 million and Lexington had half a million.
I exaggerated, you exaggerated. I'm not sure what the difference is?

... and when I said "million metros" ... you didn't feel the need to say, "don't you mean 1.2 million?" ... lol ... That double-edged sword is a ***** sometimes, isn't it?

Old 03-05-2009, 10:54 AM

35 posts, read 100,188 times
It is the midwest. Pennsylvania and everythings east is the Northeast. Everyone from Ohio says midwest.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I exaggerated, you exaggerated. I'm not sure what the difference is?

... and when I said "million metros" ... you didn't feel the need to say, "don't you mean 1.2 million?" ... lol ... That double-edged sword is a ***** sometimes, isn't it?
I see your imitating me again. Apparently Im a step up from you.

The difference is that your exaggerating by ridiculous amounts. You dont call a metro area with around 8,350,000: 10 million. With cities and metros, theres a huge difference between rounding to the nearest ten thousand, and rounding to the nearest hundred thousand (actually you would have still been wrong with the Lexington metro...), or in your case with Dayton, million. Dayton metro is not anywhere near 1 million and Lexington metro is not close to half a million. That part weve already figured out. Let it go.

You still havent said what point your trying to make or what your other post has to do with anything. Im still waiting

Old 03-05-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cle440 View Post
The difference is that your exaggerating by ridiculous amounts
lol ... oh, ok ... so my 50k and 164k is larger than your 200k exaggeration?

Quote:
I see your imitating me again. Apparently Im a step up from you.
No, that can't be the case, because I choose to live in a growing metro with billions in development happening.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
lol ... oh, ok ... so my 50k and 164k is larger than your 200k exaggeration?

No, that can't be the case, because I choose to live in a growing metro with billions in development happening.
I never made a "200k exaggeration". I said "1 million+", not 1 million, and that was correcting you since really your the one who made an error to start out with. So in reality that "200k exaggeration" your talking about was made by you.

Yet another argument that backfires on you. I call you out for greatly exaggerating numbers and you come back with pathetic nitpicking, even worse its over false things. You still dont understand that you can never win an argument against me if there is little to no truth in your argument. Plus the fact that your on the wrong side of the argument to begin with.

Im still waiting for you to explain the point you were trying to make

Old 03-05-2009, 06:47 PM

Cle440, you can try this psychology **** with your Cleveland peers, but it doesn't fly with me. Dawg.

Old 03-05-2009, 06:57 PM

3,343 posts, read 10,930,711 times
Why don't you two get a room, cuz the rest of us don't care!

Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 PM

3,977 posts, read 3,659,572 times
It's kinda like the CD "As the World Turns"! (snickers hee hee)

Old 03-05-2009, 10:41 PM

421 posts, read 1,565,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CortlandGirl79 View Post
Why don't you two get a room, cuz the rest of us don't care!
I hear ya!!!Just like two siamese cats, eh? Shall we dedicate a song to them? How about Styx: Too Much Time On My Hands
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio