Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2009, 06:48 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times

Advertisements

Its that time of the year again and the end of the asphalt season. I got off the phone a little while ago and the boss told me to go ahead and sign of for "Unemployment" "AGAIN". Not enough work to go around, so I figured I'd better get a head start and I signed up on line, this evening. But thats not going to stop me from looking into seasonal holiday work. UPS is always looking for truck driver to move those packages from town to town here in the Buckeye. Or, maybe I'll be a cart greeter at the local K-Mart, Heres your cart, get your crap and get out of here".
Oh well, here we go again kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 07:53 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,434,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Its that time of the year again and the end of the asphalt season. I got off the phone a little while ago and the boss told me to go ahead and sign of for "Unemployment" "AGAIN". Not enough work to go around, so I figured I'd better get a head start and I signed up on line, this evening. But thats not going to stop me from looking into seasonal holiday work. UPS is always looking for truck driver to move those packages from town to town here in the Buckeye. Or, maybe I'll be a cart greeter at the local K-Mart, Heres your cart, get your crap and get out of here".
Oh well, here we go again kids.

EB, sorry to hear your laid off. Also check post office for temporary during Christmas season. I do think you'd be an excellent cart greeter. I'd be a good one too, I'd shove the cart at them and say not get the he** going LOL..just kidding.

However, if redbird came in to shop I'd only let him have those little baskets you carry, cause you gotta remember he may want to take the cart and ride it in those hills.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:58 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Check the County Road Commission, someone has to plow the snow.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:39 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,536,080 times
Quote:
Its that time of the year again and the end of the asphalt season. I got off the phone a little while ago and the boss told me to go ahead and sign of for "Unemployment" "AGAIN". .
Aww, you're rich! Whaddayou care! You should be rejoicing. You get to stay home all day, every day, and twittle your thumbs. OTOH, your better half would kill you after a week or so.

Why don't you travel? If I had your money, I would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
However, if redbird came in to shop I'd only let him have those little baskets you carry, cause you gotta remember he may want to take the cart and ride it in those hills.
Oh, you mean the EB Diner Cart? Yep, EB will soon be eating fried spam and bologna like the rest of us. No more filet mignon for breakfast now that he is laid off.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Aww, you're rich! Whaddayou care! You should be rejoicing. You get to stay home all day, every day, and twittle your thumbs. OTOH, your better half would kill you after a week or so.

Why don't you travel? If I had your money, I would.

The objective is to not waste money and sve it for our senior years, then waste it. Screw the kids and relatives, let them make their own money.

Oh, you mean the EB Diner Cart? Yep, EB will soon be eating fried spam and bologna like the rest of us. No more filet mignon for breakfast now that he is laid off.
Hey! I happen to love fried spam and pineapple, especially when I was staioned in Hawaii

Old 11-02-2009, 03:34 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Quote:
Hey! I happen to love fried spam and pineapple, especially when I was staioned in Hawaii

Now you've gone and done it,you had to bring up the spam didn't you,every time somebody brings up spam I think of this....

YouTube - Monty Python - Spam

Old 11-02-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Now you've gone and done it,you had to bring up the spam didn't you,every time somebody brings up spam I think of this....

YouTube - Monty Python - Spam
What!? Don'tcha like Spam?

Old 11-02-2009, 06:45 PM

It's fun to send,

Old 11-02-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
It's fun to send,
Thats why I have Spam Blocker on my PC , Jethro.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Thats why I have Spam Blocker on my PC , Jethro.
like wise... Ellymae
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio