Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2009, 01:01 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb123 View Post
Hey ptsum, those are purdy photos. Like EB said, we're just gettin' a dusting this time. Looks like we're just on the edge of the system. Please tell the Mrs. I said hello.
Hi bj,
Haven't seen you around lately. Has EB had you locked in the closet?

mk

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas2/19.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 01:03 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,435,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb123 View Post
Hey ptsum, those are purdy photos. Like EB said, we're just gettin' a dusting this time. Looks like we're just on the edge of the system. Please tell the Mrs. I said hello.
Hi bjb, how are you this morning? I can send snow if you like.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Hay Apat, this should make you feel right at home, it's what's happening right now in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, where I live....
Yes ptsum, does make me feel right at home lol. I love your cabin, very nice!! We were without power for about 3 hours this morning; was getting a big worried since it's been so cold here. It's 8 degrees right now. Was so glad power came back on! Things we take for granted, huh. I've been watching that storm moving across, that thing is really bad!!

Old 12-19-2009, 01:35 PM

Snow snow...just look at my poor bird feeders...dang it! A bit blurry since I took it through the living room window instead of venturing out.

Poor scarecrow still out there

Old 12-19-2009, 01:38 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Snow snow...just look at my poor bird feeders...dang it! A bit blurry since I took it through the living room window instead of venturing out.
What? Gone Chicken have we?!

Old 12-19-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
What? Gone Chicken have we?!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...just a bit tired of it. Besides I have to trudge through snow on the deck lol to feed the birds and my poor little squirrel who comes daily. Husband had to shovel deck twice.

One thing we always have is a White Christmas. Now if winters could only last 2 months, instead of from usually late October to the end of March, I'd be real happy with it. Early April we may get an inch or two but it usually goes away real quick.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:03 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...just a bit tired of it. Besides I have to trudge through snow on the deck lol to feed the birds and my poor little squirrel who comes daily. Husband had to shovel deck twice

One thing we always have is a White Christmas. Now if winters could only last 2 months, instead of from usually late October to the end of March, I'd be real happy with it. Early April we may get an inch or two but it usually goes away real quick.
Get a snow blower.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Get a snow blower.
We have one for the driveway...but...our deck is on second floor level so kinda hard lugging thing through the house.....

Old 12-19-2009, 03:17 PM

169 posts, read 580,503 times
Yes, MK it's been a real looooonnnngggg time since I posted here on CD. I have checked in once in a while to see what's goin' on & EB kept me up to speed (except when he talks about the political threads & religion thread - my eyes kind of glaze over ). Merry Christmas to you too! Over the summer I was on one of the social networking sites & found some family members & have been selling some with online auctions. Now I have my own PC so I don't have to schedule time for the internet (yes EB that's for you.).

As for snow AlaskaPat - Oh, I think I'll let you have that snow for now. We lucked out so far with this snow system. My brother lives in Conn. I haven't checked with him to see what they're getting. Your photos are very nice though. I've peeked at them over EB's shoulder a few times.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:41 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Get a snow blower.
Better yet! Get an MK, they don't eat much, they clean up after themselves and they do well at learning other outdoor chores. The only hold back to having one of them is, your going to have to let them near the computer once and awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio