Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2010, 04:45 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
what kind of mower is it?
a 94 . uh...Murray. No plastic, just cast iron it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Probably not, unless the DW gets a notion to do so, but I'm not. Are you going to do one?
Unfortunately, yes. It is going to be a tomato canning summer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 09:58 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,628,630 times
Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying this great spring weather we are having. Hope you are doing well too, Pat.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:21 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
a 94 . uh...Murray. No plastic, just cast iron it seems.

Unfortunately, yes. It is going to be a tomato canning summer.

RB, just drain the old oil out and put in new oil, buy a can of Fix a Flat, buy a new battery, fill it with gas and go to it, shouldn't be anymore than $75....

Old 04-30-2010, 03:03 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
RB, just drain the old oil out and put in new oil, buy a can of Fix a Flat, buy a new battery, fill it with gas and go to it, shouldn't be anymore than $75....
Or, just buy a goat and let it do the work for you, RB.

Man the Ohio thread is getting bad about "Trolls" on it with all the new people that don't seem to want to read the rules of CDF. They curse, attack, flame and now we have trolls. No one can say whats on their minds without being attacked. It's like having all the little babies they have on MySpace.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:56 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Or, just buy a goat and let it do the work for you, RB.

Man the Ohio thread is getting bad about "Trolls" on it with all the new people that don't seem to want to read the rules of CDF. They curse, attack, flame and now we have trolls. No one can say whats on their minds without being attacked. It's like having all the little babies they have on MySpace.

well,just give them a pacifier and send them on their way,if they want to act like babies,treat them like babies...

Old 05-01-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
well,just give them a pacifier and send them on their way,if they want to act like babies,treat them like babies...

It's hard to send them a "diaper" via CDF.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:43 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
There's a few on other state forums that get banned and they keep coming back under different names to bash their respective states.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:56 AM

The main problem is that the Ohio thread doesn't have a Moderator assigned to it. And allot of these new people think that they're on MySpace and they can curse, flame, troll and just plain be nasty to everyone anytime they want, and get away with it. I was penalized on another state thread for saying "@ss" and these trolls are getting away with it here, where's the level hand of justice?

Old 05-02-2010, 03:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,460 times
Wink wanted acreage se ohio

im in hell florida sorry beautiful sunny space coast florida i want out i have a 1/2 acre dead end street with a single wide 10 miles to world famous cocoa beach 60 miles from biker paradise daytona beach 60 miles to mouse land disney been in florida since 79 lookin to do some trading????? i have friends in morgan county interested in morgan noble washington athens perry hocking counties

Old 05-02-2010, 03:25 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,918,593 times
I have noticed an increase in trolls in the Ohio forum.
I even got several infractions by calling out one of them.

I don't understand what would cause a person to go to a forum just to say "you're city sucks" then have a pointless argument about how where they live is so much better where they have no valid points, and then they leave. A little too much time on their hands, I think. I just took care of another one in the US general forum, city-vs-city I believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio