Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2010, 12:13 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,434,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
BelieveInCleve is "WANTED" and on the run.
Like "Alias Smith and Jones"
Leave it to you MK LOL.....btw where is EB?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 07:55 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskapat528 View Post
leave it to you mk lol.....btw where is eb?
:d

Old 08-28-2010, 07:48 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,536,080 times
Quote:
The same 1lb deer.
Bambi! MK must be Thumper. Where is EB?

Old 08-28-2010, 08:01 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Bambi! MK must be Thumper. Where is EB?
I be right hea, RB, MK, AP and all the rest of my Peeps !

Been working some long hours getting the road work done and we're looking at 6 -12's and 14's in the near future, too. Bjb123 and were at the Lorain County Fair today and boy was it hot, (temp wise) that is.

Old 08-29-2010, 12:36 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,536,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I be right hea, RB, MK, AP and all the rest of my Peeps !

Been working some long hours getting the road work done and we're looking at 6 -12's and 14's in the near future, too. Bjb123 and were at the Lorain County Fair today and boy was it hot, (temp wise) that is.
Is it cooling down up there at all? We are at 91 right now, which is HEAVEN compared to what we have had this month.

So nice getting a respite from this heat. I love going to the state fair. We rented a wheelchair last year. Gotta get my fair food, you know.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Is it cooling down up there at all? We are at 91 right now, which is HEAVEN compared to what we have had this month.

So nice getting a respite from this heat. I love going to the state fair. We rented a wheelchair last year. Gotta get my fair food, you know.
I remember as a kid. after the fair left town we went out to the fair grounds and searched for change. We always found some.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:24 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
Quote:

The temp has gone back up again starting yesterday around 85 degrees from 78 . And isn't that what going to the fair is all about, "EATING"?
Quote:
I remember as a kid. after the fair left town we went out to the fair grounds and searched for change. We always found some.
We use to do the same thing when I was a kid, now I'm thinking about starting that tradition all over again just to make enough money to get us through the coming winter .

Old 08-30-2010, 02:38 PM

In Dayton, Ohio,a man is walking down the street when he sees a homeless man sitting with a dog that has a sign that says "Free Talking Dog". The man stops and asks if the dog can really talk.

The dog responds "Of course I can talk and I will make a wonderful pet. I have saved a blind woman from a burning home. I have walked across the country in search of my master. I have also served 2 tours in Iraq as a bomb sniffing dog."

The man is amazed and says "Oh my God!! That is amazing!! Why would you give away such an awesome dog?!"

At which the homeless man finally speaks up and says "...Because he's a d#mn liar! He's never done any of that!!!"

Old 09-02-2010, 02:08 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
You know where Engagement, Ohio is?

Halfway between Dayton and Marion.

But seriously, for a chance to help Lake High School out, take a look at my blog.

Old 09-15-2010, 03:10 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,657,736 times
Hey guys I got a question. With the elections coming up soon, why is it that when the politicians that are running for the various different offices don't tell you what political party they belong to, whether they're Democrat, Republican, or Independent, they never state in any of their advertising what political party they belong to, now what's with that? I mean I have to register for one political party or other in order to vote and yet the candidates don't have to tell us what political party they belong to and I heard just recently that the Ohio Supreme Court has lifted a ban on politicians saying what political party they belong to. I would at least like to know which politician, that I'm going to vote for, belongs to what political party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio