Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2008, 09:08 PM

6 posts, read 21,988 times

Advertisements

I am hoping to find some information about Middleburg Heights. There is a possibility of a job for my husband in that area and I wondered if people could share anything about the town. I have read a lot of info about Berea and Parma which appear to be close by, but not much specific to Middleburg Hts. Is it a suburb or more of a part of Cleveland? Or is it a seperate community that Cleveland has grown out to it? Is the population predominantly young families, seniors, a mixture? Is it blue collar or yuppie or something else entirely? How about the schools? Are they part of Cleveland schools or separate districts? How severe is the snow and is it possible to get someone to take care of shoveling (not plowing)? My husband has a medical condition that makes shoveling difficult/dangerous for him. Is it frantic big city traffic or more small town? The statistics I have seen make it appear that there isn't a huge amount of crime--is that accurate? I know that I've asked a lot of questions. Just any general information people could share would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 05:56 AM

310 posts, read 1,209,525 times
Default Middleburg Heights

Here are some links that may help you with school information and research.

Home

Great Schools - Public and Private School Ratings, Reviews and Parent Community

Schooldigger.com -- Search and compare elementary, middle, and high schools.

Good luck!

Old 09-30-2008, 08:20 PM

70 posts, read 293,749 times
Middleburg Heights is a nice area to live. It is between Parma Heights and Berea. It is a suburb of Cleveland, about 10-15 minutes to downtown. Middleburg heights has its own district for schools seperate from Cleveland. Middleburg Heights, OH

Old 10-01-2008, 07:38 PM

6 posts, read 21,988 times
Default Thanks

I appreciate the help you guys have given!

Old 10-02-2008, 06:25 PM

70 posts, read 293,749 times
If you want information about any other cities let me know.

Old 10-04-2008, 06:55 PM

1,312 posts, read 4,774,816 times
Hi, I think the airport it about 3 miles from Middleburg Heights, perhaps check out how much noise and if you are in a flight path.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio