U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 12:27 PM

3,720 posts, read 2,575,260 times
CALM DOWN EVERYONE gosh, i mean this isnt even debating anymore this is just people being mean and call everyone gay. cincinnati is a good city and i understand when people get mad about how conservative they are because the truth is we really arnt. cleveland you guys are rising quickly from total craziness in crime, im happy for you guys but cleveland needs to stop braging to us cincinnatis because we have alot to say too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2012, 02:01 PM

7,141 posts, read 4,108,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancalderon71 View Post
CALM DOWN EVERYONE gosh, i mean this isnt even debating anymore this is just people being mean and call everyone gay. cincinnati is a good city and i understand when people get mad about how conservative they are because the truth is we really arnt. cleveland you guys are rising quickly from total craziness in crime, im happy for you guys but cleveland needs to stop braging to us cincinnatis because we have alot to say too.
? This thread ended 3 years ago. I imagine they're all calm by now.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
? This thread ended 3 years ago. I imagine they're all calm by now.
OMG wow your right sorry everyone, i didnt even pay attention to the date my bad.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:49 PM

32 posts, read 33,519 times
Columbus is a very tolerant city. Its growing very fast. A lot of business opprotunities, newer city, diverse, great place to rase a family, there are a ton of interracal couples here.
Can't speak for Cleveland though.
Cincinnati is pretty racist ( a lot of people there are 1-3 generations out of Kentucky).

Old 03-06-2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderpig1 View Post
Columbus is a very tolerant city. Its growing very fast. A lot of business opprotunities, newer city, diverse, great place to rase a family, there are a ton of interracal couples here.
Cincinnati is pretty racist ( a lot of people there are 1-3 generations out of Kentucky).
Your going around reving old threads saying how bad cincy is clearly you are not informed on realistic opinons.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:11 PM

1,295 posts, read 638,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderpig1 View Post
Boo this (wo)man.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:58 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,302,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natininja View Post
Boo this (wo)man.
Yeah, what this forum member doesn't know about today's Cincinnati is probably considerable--but, then again, which one of us wishes to explain the present to him? (especially since this thread died several years ago)

Old 03-07-2013, 05:48 PM

5,591 posts, read 2,954,582 times
Dayton/Springfield area is probably the worst, but then again it's not so great for anybody (outside of health care).

Old 03-07-2013, 09:31 PM

513 posts, read 523,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natininja View Post
Boo this (wo)man.
That person may have been over the top, but there certainly are racists in the Cincy area. A lot of places outside of the area between I-71 and I-75 are void of any races other than white. You can catch a lot stares sometimes if you're not white (in certain parts of the metro area), and truthfully it goes both ways because some blacks in the city don't have the best feelings towards whites either, so there are some unresolved racial issues. I also have a friend who was beat up in N. Ky for being gay and Asian. I kid you not

Old 03-07-2013, 10:29 PM

1,295 posts, read 638,136 times
But that stuff happens everywhere... Northern Kentucky, Northern New Jersey...

Gay Couple Attacked Outside Prudential Center: Gothamist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio