Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2009, 04:37 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,433,506 times

Advertisements

Since I am a Native Ohioan I am curious as to why the "Ohio Chat" thread is so dead? I've noticed other States have Chat threads that are pages and pages and pages long. So come on...how about we get this up and going. It gives you a chance to chat away on all kinds of subjects. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2009, 02:19 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times
I've noticed that when someone from the OK forum shows up on the OH forum EarthBound? starts talkin' up a storm.

Old 10-26-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I've noticed that when someone from the OK forum shows up on the OH forum EarthBound? starts talkin' up a storm.
LOL...EarthBround?, hmmmmm....well.....between him and redbird you get a lot of good laughs. Come join us in Ohio Chat.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:09 PM

2,204 posts, read 6,717,303 times
That's probably because Urban Ohio is the most dominant OH chat forum:

UrbanOhio.com - Index

Old 10-27-2009, 01:51 PM

1,853 posts, read 9,687,119 times
The entire Ohio forum is always slow. We only have a few months of warm weather, there is no sense wasting them on the computer.

I work midnights, so I check out the board before I go to sleep in the morning, or when I'm eating. I try to multitask.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:22 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post

thats because we loves those Okies down yonder, dontcha know .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
LOL...EarthBround?, hmmmmm....well.....between him and redbird you get a lot of good laughs. Come join us in Ohio Chat.
See I node-it, you do have a funny bone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy-Rise View Post
That's probably because Urban Ohio is the most dominant OH chat forum:

UrbanOhio.com - Index
Who ya call'n "urban", we be country out here where I live. Ya city slicker
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Range Family View Post
The entire Ohio forum is always slow. We only have a few months of warm weather, there is no sense wasting them on the computer.

I work midnights, so I check out the board before I go to sleep in the morning, or when I'm eating. I try to multitask.
Yah, but during the winter we're try'n to stay warm here in the Buckeye. The only problem is, dang kids keep show'n up 9 months later . Hey AP, ya know what a Buckeye is? A worthless nut!

Old 10-28-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
thats because we loves those Okies down yonder, dontcha know .
See I node-it, you do have a funny bone.
Who ya call'n "urban", we be country out here where I live. Ya city slicker

Yah, but during the winter we're try'n to stay warm here in the Buckeye. The only problem is, dang kids keep show'n up 9 months later . Hey AP, ya know what a Buckeye is? A worthless nut!
Yes I know what a Buckeye is; I'm one LOL...but not a worthless nut . Matter of fact when we were kids we had a Buckeye tree in our yard.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:14 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times
I heard a "Buckeye" was a breed of chicken....
Attached Thumbnails
Question for ohioans-buckeye.jpg  

Last edited by mkfarnam; 10-28-2009 at 09:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio