U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 05:44 PM

47 posts, read 141,290 times

Advertisements

@South range family guy.
The debate surrounding the federal government's alleged weather modification experiments has landed in the U.S. Capitol, thanks to Cleveland Democrat Dennis Kucinich. Representative Kucinich introduced the Space Preservation Act of 2001 on October 2 last year, seeking a "permanent ban on [the] basing of weapons in space."

The bill, HR 2977, specifically outlaws a variety of weapons detailed in the December 6, 2001, Columbus Alive article "Stormy Weather," which exposed allegations of secret government aerial spraying activities. Kucinich's bill explicitly outlaws "chemtrails."

Alive asked Kucinich why he would introduce a bill banning so-called chemtrails when the U.S. government routinely denies such things exist and the U.S. Air Force has routinely called chemtrail sightings "a hoax."

"The truth is there's an entire program in the Department of Defense, 'Vision for 2020,' that's developing these weapons," Kucinich responded. Kucinich says he plans to reintroduce a broader version of the bill later this month. "Plasma, electromagnetics, sonic or ultrasonic weapons [and] laser weapons systems" were among those banned by HR 2977.

I guess Kucinich is a conspiracy nut too huh? What is really scary is the level of ignorance on your part, South Range. You cannot tell the difference between a regular contrail and a chemtrail. Perhaps airline mechanics dont look at the sky all that often? You probably believe that Oswald shot Kennedy too dont you? Whatever your agenda is...it is not the truth.

/Michael in Youngstown.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:57 AM

1,855 posts, read 7,831,908 times
Well Michael
Kooky Kucinich, the idiot that bankrupted Cleveland, is a nut job. If you believe him, you are too.
Everybody should ask themselves these questions. If you believe in chem-trails.
Who is doing this spraying?
What exactly are they spraying?
what are they using as a carrier? (liquid/dust)
What Government budget is paying for it?
What kinds of planes are being used?
Where are they based?
Who is actually flying them?
Who is loading them?
Who is maintaining them?
Who built or modified these planes?
Who is fueling them?
Who is driving the chemical tankers to load them?
Why don't air traffic controllers notice them flying in grids
What altitude are they flying at?
When you tilt your head back to look at them, does your tinfoil hat fall off?

The Government is capable of many things. Keeping a secret is not one of them. A project like this would take many people to support it. They would tell their relatives, and it would snowball from there. I know many military people that say, "I'm not supposed to talk about this, but this is what I'm doing." People cannot keep a secret. I could tell you about the inside of Airforce one, the F-22 Raptor, and many other classified projects. Because I know people that work on them. They can't keep secrets either. The aviation community is very small. If I was to quit my job for another, the employees at the new place would know everything about me before I even got there. That's how close knit we are. The aviation community laughs at chem-trail believers.

There are air currents that travel at different speeds at different altitudes. Anything floating on those currents will travel at the same speed. It doesn't matter if it's ice crystals, chemicals, or hot air ballons. Anybody that says chem-trails last longer than a condensation trail is full of crap.
Our skies are multilane highways with 5000 feet of vertical separation between each lane. It used to be 10,000 ft, but there are so many commercial planes flying, we needed the extra space. That's called RVSM's (reduced vertical separation minimums) Our instruments have to be maintained at a greater level of accuracy because of them. Do you know why? Because that's how crowded the sky is!!!! If there were planes out there flying grids, thousands of planes would have TCAS alarms going off every day. They would talk about it, and we would know. Now go listen to some more of Art Bell. I heard his guest tonight is Kennedy's ghost. He's on a book tour.

Last edited by South Range Family; 03-14-2007 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 03-14-2007, 10:38 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,044,436 times
im not buying it till i see the X's and O's with a line drawn through to show the the winner!...just the fact that dennis k. is worried tells me its a bunch of wako bull... i drive at night to work and back and enjoy lisntening to the coast to coast show and they had a guy who swears its a govt plan to poision everyone..maybe its mind control to get them to vote for tax increases?
i think the planes are loaded in france...meeps meeps yeah thats it france! meeps

Old 03-14-2007, 04:11 PM

http://www.chemtrails911.com/index.htm

Sir, YOU are wrong if you are trying to tell people that chemtrails dont exist, when the proof is there for all too see on an almost daily basis.

I see chemtrails that last all day long in the sky when they are spraying us. Are these the miracle ice crystals that you speak of? Why do the stripes sometimes have a dotted line effect? Why do the chemtrails slowly turn into a white haze over the horizion? Ice crystals? Give me a break.

It is important that open minded people question authority and investigate matters like chemtrails. The link above is a good place to start.

Last edited by Yac; 03-15-2007 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: Personal attack.

Old 03-14-2007, 04:18 PM

http://www.chemtrails911.com/intro_to_chem.htm

...this link contains important photos of chemtrails. watch the sky for these and see if they disappear after time like a normal contrail, or do they stay in the sky for hours? slowly becoming a hazy cloud as the wind blows.
Contrary to what South Range will have you believe, there is a huge portion of the aviation community that is becoming aware of chemtrails.

Old 03-14-2007, 04:26 PM

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/chemfaq.shtml

...more important info. =o)

Old 03-15-2007, 09:52 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,044,436 times
dont pay any attention to the man behind the curtain meeps meeps!

Old 03-17-2007, 12:29 PM

79 posts, read 286,101 times
to each their own... I'm not buying the difference between chem- and con- trails...

maybe it's because my boyfriend is a pilot and many of our friends are pilots throughout the commercial, corprate, and military fields.

maybe it's because this seems like such an obvious point it's hard to overlook: "There are air currents that travel at different speeds at different altitudes. Anything floating on those currents will travel at the same speed. It doesn't matter if it's ice crystals, chemicals, or hot air ballons."

although, if I change my mind, I'll let ya know!

Old 03-23-2007, 09:04 PM

6 posts, read 25,498 times
Exclamation Chem Trails

Well duh! we have lived with contrails since jet usage. We know what contrails are. These trails are CHEMTRAILS. Make no mistake about it.
Here in Tucson they lay line after line of trails across the mountains, no jet just makes one pass after another over them nor do the planes from Davis Montan Airforce. These are purposely laid, one pass after another sometimes by two planes flying in close connection. the beautiful blue sky begins to cloud up as these chemtrail spread. It takes about 2 hours for the sky to turn a sickening gray and become covered with popcorn clouds; which look nothing like any clouds we are used too. For some sick information go to wolfreport.com/letter.net. You can also pick up a copy of "angels don't play this HAARP" a book written about a secret government project in Alaska. Then you can research another Tesla experiment that is located in Pine Gap
Austraila. This send waves through the earth, has already caused the first man made earthquake, causes our great whales to beach themselves from
broken ear drums. Autopsy has shown this and the AirForce and Navy know this. They just do not care. I get as mad as a little red hen when someone
tries to tell me these are contrails. We watch airfoce planes here all the time from Davis Montan, we have a international airport and watch planes come in and take off. Then we watch these planes laying the chemtrails and they do not come from either DM or the Airport. NOT EVEN CLOSE> They are white and unmarked. These started in 1999 or thereabouts in isolated areas. Now
they are being used all over the world, spraying everyday or so.These supposly contain powered aluminum, barium and other chemicals. It is to deflect the U Violet rays from the sun. These are harmful to every living thing in our environment. Birds are dying, in one town every bird died, just dropping from the sky. I see them all the time now. The ones who used to sing their morning song to me are gone. Bees are dying. We are now importing them so we can polinate our crops and have honey. Bee keeper do not know why they are dying. They go to the hive and the bees are dead.
If our government does not know where these planes are coming from then I say we need to band together, buy some pea shooters and get these "Axis of Evil" out of our skys. What say you?

Old 03-23-2007, 09:23 PM

6 posts, read 25,498 times
Default France

Ht, it may be that you are trying to be funny, Funny thing is if you go to
your search engine you will find the French are having their chemtrails and are just as upset as we are. They are being sprayed all around the world.
Wake up!!!! LOOK UP!!! Promote world peace!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio