Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 07:25 PM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,185,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I'ave been waiting for this Homosexual is not natural because two males sexual organs are incompatible .

Two female sexual organs are also imcompatible to each other...

A male and female sexual organs are always compatible hence it's natural that they should function together.
Is that so? Explain differing genital sizes. You'd be surprised how many men and women have incompatible genitalia.

Can you tell me again how you're not homophobic? You're so hung up on labels... unless that label has a negative connotation and applies to you. This entry alone pretty much has you cornered there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 05:57 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,310,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
...seems to me, it's usually a liberal who makes negative remarks about right-wingers or tea partiers. If someone disagrees with a liberal's viewpoint, they become the right-wing menace. I noticed this a longtime ago and it isn't my imagination. I realize neither side is innocent.
Sheesh. If you think partisan mud-slinging is weighted to one "team" more than the other, I invite you to spend a day on the Politics and Other Controversies part of the CD forum. Or the political forum of any online community.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:02 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,383,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Sheesh. If you think partisan mud-slinging is weighted to one "team" more than the other, I invite you to spend a day on the Politics and Other Controversies part of the CD forum. Or the political forum of any online community.
Hey! Reread the post of yours that I responded to. You blamed mudslinging on conservatives. I only posted to offset. Ok, I accept your apology.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Hey! Reread the post of yours that I responded to. You blamed mudslinging on conservatives.
Incorrect. I was addressing one specific post:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WPDAWG11:
That is a typical liberal response...
To which I replied:

Quote:
Why, in some people's minds, does everything come down to partisan politics?

Why, if a person disagrees with these people, are they suddenly "the evil liberal menace?"

I don't consider myself a liberal, certainly not on many issues, but why are some people constantly whining and shriveling up like little girls at the "evil liberals?"

It's weird.
I can see where you might think I was demonizing the Right over the Left, but it is only because of the specific post I was responding to.

I acknowledge that leftwingers are just as bad at this sort of thing, and it is utterly useless, counter-productive and stupid regardless of which side of the political fence a person sits on.

And if you think this kind of thing is more prevalent from one "team" than the other, you could not possibly be more wrong. I invite you again to peruse the Political Forum of this site or any other.

Anyone who thinks one party is preferable to the other is most likely too imbecillic to be allowed to vote.

No reasonable person should ever vote for any Democrat OR Republican for any national office ever.

One correction I would make to your post:

There are no actual conservatives in American politics anymore. The Republican Party jettisoned all true conservatives and conservative principles 40+ years ago.

It's very unfortunate.

Now we are left with a GOP comprised of neo-con "social conservatives" which is absolutely antithetical to true conservativism.

If the past few decades should have proven anything to anyone with a modicum of intelligence and awareness of what is going on, it is that both of the two major parties in America are equally corrupt.

The Republican Party is every bit 100% as incompetent and irresponsible with resources and finances as the Democrats, and the Republican Party is every bit 100% as invasive and intrusive into the private lives of citizens as the Democrats.

Althought they might waste money and invade our private lives in different ways and for different reasons, the result is the same.

National level politicians from BOTH parties are completely bought, sold and owned by special interest groups: multinational CEOs, heads of global banks and energy concerns, defense contractors, lobbyists, etc.

Those are the people with the real power and control. The politicians are just figureheads lining their pockets and the pockets of their cronies, and laughing at all of us arguing party politics while they blow their nose with The Constitution.

Old 01-09-2014, 11:43 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,494,168 times
That's so unfortunate how Oklahoma recenty got rid of close to 100 years of Democrat domination at the State Capitol, only to find according to Griffis that the Republican Party jettisoned all true conservatives and conservative principles 40+ years ago. In addition to that, I think the Oklahoma Republican Party is about 40 years behind the times.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 01-09-2014 at 11:55 AM..

Old 01-09-2014, 11:52 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,494,168 times
Quote:

No reasonable person should ever vote for any Democrat OR Republican for any national office ever.
I did that for the first time in 2012, because it was just Obama and Romney for president. I didn't like either one enough to vote for.

I hope Republicans at the State Capitol will make it easier for a third party to get on the Oklahoma ballot for president, but don't expect they will do it. Democrats made a number of mistakes during their domination in Oklahoma, and now that Republicans rule, how sad they show little or no interest in correcting those mistakes. Actually, Republicans are much more interested in making mistakes of their own as in passing unconstitutional bills.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:17 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,383,336 times
Quote:
Incorrect. I was addressing one specific post:

To which I replied:

I can see where you might think I was demonizing the Right over the Left, but it is only because of the specific post I was responding to.

I acknowledge that leftwingers are just as bad at this sort of thing, and it is utterly useless, counter-productive and stupid regardless of which side of the political fence a person sits on.

And if you think this kind of thing is more prevalent from one "team" than the other, you could not possibly be more wrong. I invite you again to peruse the Political Forum of this site or any other.

Anyone who thinks one party is preferable to the other is most likely too imbecillic to be allowed to vote.

One correction I would make to your post:

There are no actual conservatives in American politics anymore. The Republican Party jettisoned all true conservatives and conservative principles 40+ years ago.

It's very unfortunate.

Now we are left with a GOP comprised of neo-con "social conservatives" which is absolutely antithetical to true conservativism.

If the past few decades should have proven anything to anyone with a modicum of intelligence and awareness of what is going on, it is that both of the two major parties in America are equally corrupt.

The Republican Party is every bit 100% as incompetent and irresponsible with resources and finances as the Democrats, and the Republican Party is every bit 100% as invasive and intrusive into the private lives of citizens as the Democrats.

Althought they might waste money and invade our private lives in different ways and for different reasons, the result is the same.

National level politicians from BOTH parties are completely bought, sold and owned by special interest groups: multinational CEOs, heads of global banks and energy concerns, defense contractors, lobbyists, etc.

Those are the people with the real power and control. The politicians are just figureheads lining their pockets and the pockets of their cronies, and laughing at all of us arguing party politics while they blow their nose with The Constitution.
Sorry, I didn't realize the can of worms involved. My mistake.

Old 01-11-2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't realize the can of worms involved. My mistake.
Okay...I was a little overboard and verbose, granted. MY mistake.

Old 01-11-2014, 02:21 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,495,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
Is that so? Explain differing genital sizes. You'd be surprised how many men and women have incompatible genitalia.

Can you tell me again how you're not homophobic? You're so hung up on labels... unless that label has a negative connotation and applies to you. This entry alone pretty much has you cornered there.
Males with large genitalia's know how to use 1/2 , 1/4 of their's genitalia's while making love to or having sex , hex , vex with Females with small and very small genitalia's.

Female genitalia's vary from 3 1/2 inches to 6 iches depth.

Male genitalia's range from your size to 14 inches

dvxhd this is my last communication with you , so let me leave you with these parting words you are a
Christian hating Bigot and most of all Christianphobic LOL......FOMC falling out of my chair.

P.S. sometimes I use color and CAP'S because I know it drives some people crazy LOL

Old 01-11-2014, 04:24 PM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,185,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Males with large genitalia's know how to use 1/2 , 1/4 of their's genitalia's while making love to or having sex , hex , vex with Females with small and very small genitalia's.

Female genitalia's vary from 3 1/2 inches to 6 iches depth.

Male genitalia's range from your size to 14 inches

dvxhd this is my last communication with you , so let me leave you with these parting words you are a
Christian hating Bigot and most of all Christianphobic LOL......FOMC falling out of my chair.

P.S. sometimes I use color and CAP'S because I know it drives some people crazy LOL
And you're also suggesting that heterosexuals don't engage in other sexual acts aside from reproductive. I could take you to the video section of a XXX store and prove you wrong in under a minute. I think you've also proven my point again. Your argument that homosexuality is "unnatural" is clearly homophobic. But I've also said you're a misogynist with your whole "Zimmerwoman" spiel, suggesting females are below males. And now you're insinuating that a woman should accept a man who would be painfully too large for her. There is a guy who has complained that he's too large, and women rarely want to be with him sexually because of that. Obviously, they don't know how to use it if it scares off women.

I would like to believe this is your last interaction, but you've said that before. Guess that makes you a liar. If calling me a racist, or anti-Christian (which would be more proper of a term than the one you made up) gets you through, fine. It doesn't bother me when it comes from someone with obviously below-average intelligence and questionable sanity. Anyone can see your old posts on revived threads and see how much more lucid you were just a few years ago. Regardless, here's hoping this is goodbye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City