Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 04:15 PM

43 posts, read 111,805 times

Advertisements

Thanks. I bought passes to use at Child Time in Edmond which was $200 for 5 drop off days. They ask for advance notice to drop him off. But it's nice if I want to look at real estate, have a day to myself or just get him around other kids and out of the house. The "Mother's Day Out" at churches 2-3 times a week only took him for like 4-5 hours and expected a nap during half that time so it didn't make sense. My son doesn't nap much and they were OK with that as long as he's quiet in his activities. Best of luck to you sunnyspring!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 03:48 PM

108 posts, read 120,544 times
Glad you found something that works. That prices out at $40/day for a commercial center which isn't too bad. My twins see a home provider 2 days/week at $45/day per kid. I would have them in 3 days except no place had the space except the commercial centers which charge @ $75/day and up. I was feeling really stretched trying to put in 20 hrs/week from home and take care of them so it's nice for them to get out for all of us! Are you enjoying Edmond? We are hoping to visit late April to look around but I think we're opening our minds up to the Tulsa area as well because of the earthquakes. Have you had much trouble with earthquakes in Edmond since you've been there? It's not the earthquakes that spook me out, it's the potential added cost of maintenance to the home if they keep up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City