U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 08:13 PM

3,238 posts, read 5,683,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallway View Post
I don't have to know what "reasonable rent" is to say what I know. There are NO... I repeat, NO bills paid apartments in low crime areas ANYWHERE in the Oklahoma City metro or anywhere near. PERIOD!
As GP said previously, this is your opinion. However, we're not really helping the OP by bickering. Does anyone have something to offer the OP? Happytown mentioned a couple of places, anyone else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 08:23 PM

62 posts, read 174,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
As GP said previously, this is your opinion. However, we're not really helping the OP by bickering. Does anyone have something to offer the OP? Happytown mentioned a couple of places, anyone else?
I'm not "bickering." I am telling it like it is. And it is not my opinion. It is fact. I have lived in this city long enough to know what is low crime and what is not. Plus, it DOES help. It gives truthful information. If you can not accept that, then that is your problem.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
I'm not "bickering." I am telling it like it is. And it is not my opinion. It is fact. I have lived in this city long enough to know what is low crime and what is not. Plus, it DOES help. It gives truthful information. If you can not accept that, then that is your problem.
Tell me, do you actually jump up and down when you write your posts???

Old 08-20-2008, 08:59 PM

7,172 posts, read 9,690,279 times
Quote:
Your facts are false. Your opinion is based on irrelevancies. If you cannot accept that then that is your problem. But please, do not claim it is fact when in fact it is your opinion......narrow minded, bigoted, unreasonable, incapable of perceiving anything but your own righteousness.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:00 PM

33 posts, read 8,972 times
Back to the topic, anybody find anything?

Old 09-01-2008, 01:32 PM

20 posts, read 57,456 times
I live at the Regency Tower Apartments downtown which are all utilities paid. Obviously, you pay for cable, phone, Internet. The area feels pretty safe to me. I've lived here for two years and have never had a problem. I live in a two bedroom/two bath apartment for $900 a month. Hope this helps.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcguy31 View Post
I live at the Regency Tower Apartments downtown which are all utilities paid. Obviously, you pay for cable, phone, Internet. The area feels pretty safe to me. I've lived here for two years and have never had a problem. I live in a two bedroom/two bath apartment for $900 a month. Hope this helps.
Ah! The Voice of Reason.

Old 01-08-2009, 08:46 AM

1 posts, read 6,117 times
Question Ok I live in a bills paid apartment on NW 16th and MacArthur

Quote:
Your sarcasm noted. I guess some people just can't handle (or refuse to hande) the truth. Like I said before, I pride myself in telling the truth, regardless. Often it is not what a person WANTS to hear. You tell me honestly where an apartment is all bills paid in a low crime area, convince me of that beyond a reasonable doubt and I will leave this site and not return. I doubt you can because it does NOT exist.

and I have never had any problems with anyone around me.
NW 16th and MacArthur
5744 NW 16th
$100 deposit
call for prices
Grandville
All bills paid but eletric
NW 3rd and MacArthur
Move in special: $200 first months rent
$200 deposit
$35 ap. fee
Almonte
All bills paid
Independance and SW 59th
call for details

Old 04-09-2009, 10:01 AM

1 posts, read 5,854 times
Default anywhere around Penn Square Mall

Quote:
OK. Take my comments and add "suburbs" as well. What the person is requesting is NOT offered in ANY low crime area, anywhere in the Oklahoma City metro area or even close.

Anywhere around Penn Square Mall is a decent neighborhood. You are exagerrating about the high crime. There are only a few high crime areas of okc. The southside around capital hill sucks, And the east side around the "circle"...and nw 10th around macarthur are violent....but these places are few and far between. All the neighborhoods around penn square mall are decent.

If that person can travel a little, norman has more than a few all bills paid apartments that are really cheap. Cheaper than in okc in fact. And Norman has NO ghettos.

Just go to craigslist and in the keyword slot, type "All bills paid"

Old 04-09-2009, 10:30 AM

24 posts, read 50,907 times
All utilities paid is fairly rare in Oklahoma. Some places do it, but when you pay that "all-inclusive" price you are going to be paying for the high average of each months utilities. No landlord wants to have to pay those out of his/her pocket. I prefer places that are not all-inclusive just because I can determine the amount of each months bills myself (keep it a little colder in winter and a little warmer in summer to save money if needed). But there are some places out there that will include all the utilities. I have a really nice home for rent over in The Village area near Nichols Hills if you are interested in houses, but it's not all-inclusive and is a 3 bed 1.5 bath. It's going to run about $1,000/mo. for rent + utilities though and has a big yard and 2 car garage. Not sure if you are looking to go that route, but if you are give me a shout. Good Luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City