Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 06:58 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,092,744 times

Advertisements

I wish someone would do some research and post the names, addresses and pictures of all the members of the WBC on line for everyone to see who they are. And that goes for the kids they drag out there to do there Godless bidding. You know there using the kids as a safe guard so no one will go bust them upside the heads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 01:54 AM

2,572 posts, read 4,229,649 times
WBC said they are going to protest at the 9 year old girl's funeral in Tucson this week. I lived in Tucson a few years ago, I don't think this would be a good ideal if they are concerned about their safety.

I copied and pasted this from another post.

From their press releases:

http://godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110...g-the-Dots.pdf

"God sent the shooter to shoot you! And He’s sitting in Heaven laughing at you! Your federal judge is dead and your (f*g-promoting, baby-killing, proud-sinner) Congresswoman fights for her life. God is avenging Himself on this rebellious house! WBC prays for your destruction—more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner—all. Your doom is upon you! Praise His Name! THANK GOD FOR HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS!"

http://godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110...Dots-Day-2.pdf

"The 9-year-old girl was born 9/11/01. That child was not innocent. This is a nation of depraved perverts who pass their children through the fire of their rage against God & all-consuming lust. From the womb, she was taught to hate God & mock His servants. That child is better off dead, so the cup of her iniquity will not overflow! The blood of the 9-year-old is on Rep. Giffords’ hands!"

Last edited by okie1962; 01-11-2011 at 02:07 AM.. Reason: Devil made me do it.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:24 AM

2,825 posts, read 7,516,730 times
They are nutcases and ought to have their asses whupped.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:56 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,498,069 times
I agree with Annemieke. These idiots are out of their deranged minds. Wish there was something that could be done to stop them legally of course. Illegally I could think of a number of things!!

Last edited by tookey; 01-11-2011 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 01-11-2011, 10:34 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,487,738 times
If fate dictates that fatal violence must happen, I'd far sooner see crazy kooks go after other crazy kooks, instead of good, decent people.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke Roell View Post
Regardless how despicable they are, they have the right to free speech. Just like you have the right to call them skanks and retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke Roell View Post
They are nut cases and ought to have their asses whooped.
Ah Annemieke Roell,
what happen to what you said before about their freedom of speech? Are you saying they have the right to fill the world with their smut religion as long as it's only a fallen Soldier, but not a child? Just asking, because this is what you said, Right?

Frankly I hope the town unloads on their sorry @sses and beats the H*ll out of them all, Men women and their kids. Isn't that part of Arizona an area were guns are allowed to be carried out in the open?

Old 01-11-2011, 05:11 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,229,649 times
Annemieke is right on both cases. They do have the right to be rude. And they are nut cases and ought to have their asses whooped....

You know there are crazies on all sides out there. I would not be surprised if someone opens fire on these these parasites someday. With all the attention this event is getting I don't think anyone would be surprised if someone or some group whooped their stinky asses...

Old 01-11-2011, 05:22 PM

471 posts, read 818,243 times
If they need security, let them hire private security like any other high profile person or group has to do. Local citizens shouldn't have to pay police overtime just because the circus comes to town.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:52 PM

2,825 posts, read 7,516,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Ah Annemieke Roell,
what happen to what you said before about their freedom of speech? Are you saying they have the right to fill the world with their smut religion as long as it's only a fallen Soldier, but not a child? Just asking, because this is what you said, Right?

Frankly I hope the town unloads on their sorry @sses and beats the H*ll out of them all, Men women and their kids. Isn't that part of Arizona an area were guns are allowed to be carried out in the open?
I stand by what I said. These two statements are not mutually exclusive.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Annemieke is right on both cases. They do have the right to be rude. And they are nut cases and ought to have their asses whooped....

You know there are crazies on all sides out there. I would not be surprised if someone opens fire on these these parasites someday. With all the attention this event is getting I don't think anyone would be surprised if someone or some group whooped their stinky asses...
Well judging by what I heard on the news tonight, Arizona law maker past a new law that it is illegal for anyone to disrupt or protest a funeral or memorial service. The sad part about is that it took a judge to get killed before anyone would do something about these morons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma