U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 06:10 PM

149 posts, read 175,486 times
Default Oklahoma Women are HOT!

I'm watching "Man versus Food" on Netflix and Adam Richman is doing the catfish challenge in Oklahoma

I must admit almost ALL the women in the segment are hot.

What's up with that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 08:21 PM

1,037 posts, read 1,280,281 times
Default At risk of getting people mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritof68 View Post
I'm watching "Man versus Food" on Netflix and Adam Richman is doing the catfish challenge in Oklahoma

What's up with that?
Don't be fooled. It is nearly impossible to have a car dealership or restaurant unless your "hot young thing" is schlepping your wares. Several dealership owners have their hot daughters, including twins, doing all the ads. Don't upgrade your product or service, just get more hot women.

There are plenty of women in Oklahoma that belong on People of Walmart.

Old 12-21-2010, 08:52 PM

355 posts, read 441,735 times
Compared to what I've seen since I've been working in Pennsylvania, Oklahoma has alot more attractive women.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:06 PM

227 posts, read 636,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawman_Kyle View Post
Compared to what I've seen since I've been working in Pennsylvania, Oklahoma has alot more attractive women.
They think they are the thing too. I think it is all that German blood. They all look like a cross between a hog and transvestite. Come to Ohio for some R&R. Spent a lot of time in other places but as far as friendlessness and easiness Ohio women ain't all bad.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:55 PM

355 posts, read 441,735 times
I spent a good part of last year working on the REX pipeline that came through Cambridge....I enjoyed it there and saw plenty of nice lookin gals.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:15 PM

3,458 posts, read 5,433,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy444 View Post
They think they are the thing too. I think it is all that German blood. They all look like a cross between a hog and transvestite. Come to Ohio for some R&R. Spent a lot of time in other places but as far as friendlessness and easiness Ohio women ain't all bad.
Totally came across this thread at random.

Interesting you should mention that. Although I've not had experience, I've heard that many Oklahoma women can be really snotty. Of course, nice and snotty exist everywhere, I'm only speaking in generalities.

Many Southern/lower Midwestern states have this same issue: Kentucky (where I live), Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana for example. Many of the women I have met from those states aren't exactly humble. Same with Texas, although I think Texas is a friendly state altogether as long as they are not 20-somethings. Some of the snobbiest and/or coldest girls I've met have been from Louisville (especially), Lexington (KY), Birmingham and Dallas, so not much real "Southern hospitality" with those particular individuals. But, I guess it's alright...because they're HAWT!

You're right, Ohio isn't a bad pick overall; I've been to Oxford and have met some pretty nice gals up there. Although I find that Cincinnati girls can be hit or miss.

California can also be hit or miss, but generally the ones I've met have been friendly. Same with North Carolina and Ontario, Canada (although I've never been to Ontario, I've worked in customer service with many customers from the Toronto area.)

But, at day's end, a straight man needs to find the lady with whom he is truly compatible and not just settle. If she happens to be from Enid, OK or Guangzhou, China, so be it.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:36 AM

166 posts, read 335,690 times
You guys do know that they hand pick hot girls to be on TV shows. The rest of Okie women, well..

Old 12-22-2010, 08:30 AM

1,173 posts, read 785,528 times
damn right we are!!!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:44 PM

216 posts, read 390,417 times
I agree. I live on the Kansas/Missouri line. Women in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, & Tennessee tend to be slimmer and more fit than these cigarette smoking, greasy-haired Super-Size-It-At-McDonald's females in the Midwest.

It's a generalization of course. Not all are beautiful and not all Midwestern women are ugly and uncouth. But it's accurate anyway.

I suspect that a lot of it has to do with the fact that people in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas & Tennessee are kinder, friendlier, and more gracious than Midwesterners. It makes a difference in self-image and how one eats and cares for oneself.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:56 AM

498 posts, read 920,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritof68 View Post

What's up with that?
The catfish restaurant on that segment is just north of Edmond, which is chock full of hotties. Both Oklahoma City and Tulsa metros have plenty of hotties. Oklahoma has a lot of German blood, and that may have something to do with it. Not quite sure. But I've been to many parts of the U.S. where hotties are aplenty. The only scarcity I experienced was in New Jersey, which even I was surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma