U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-23-2008, 05:57 PM

13,387 posts, read 10,020,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Hey, "sticks and stones may break my bones, But, whips and chains excite me!"
Cheap Chains and Jewelry Making Supplies (broken link)

Old 05-23-2008, 05:58 PM

11,879 posts, read 25,481,643 times
Quote:
Ok, I have to ask the question, whats a "wib cam?"

It's kind of an inside joke; sorry. There's a sound bite they play on my local AM station now and then and it concerns two British guys (one lecturing the other about the office "web cam"). They play the spot when it is "web cam Wednesdays, where you can watch the radio broadcast online.. Anyway, that part isn't important.

From what I can tell, the one Brit is a Supervisor and he is talking to one of his employees; telling him that the web cam in their office is particularly popular with the customers, employees, or whomever (that part isn't clear).

He's telling his employee that, although the web cam is popular, he does need to watch out because there are some "issues" with what he does at certain times in full display of the web cam. Obviously, this is the first that the employee has heard of this new "feature" and his reaction (in typical British humor) is hilarious.

The whole time the Supervisor is counseling his subordinate, all you hear in retort is "Wib Cam? I didn't know we had a wib cam?" over and over and over..

Hence, the now semi-infamous "Wib Cam." If I can ever get the audio, I'll post it online, it IS funny.

Sorry, I have a really strange sense of humor.. I LIKE it that way!

Can anybody say, TGIF and a THREE DAY WEEKEND?!!!!

Last edited by Synopsis; 05-23-2008 at 06:23 PM..

Old 05-23-2008, 08:01 PM

5,817 posts, read 7,384,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post

It's kind of an inside joke; sorry. There's a sound bite they play on my local AM station now and then and it concerns two British guys (one lecturing the other about the office "web cam"). They play the spot when it is "web cam Wednesdays, where you can watch the radio broadcast online.. Anyway, that part isn't important.

From what I can tell, the one Brit is a Supervisor and he is talking to one of his employees; telling him that the web cam in their office is particularly popular with the customers, employees, or whomever (that part isn't clear).

He's telling his employee that, although the web cam is popular, he does need to watch out because there are some "issues" with what he does at certain times in full display of the web cam. Obviously, this is the first that the employee has heard of this new "feature" and his reaction (in typical British humor) is hilarious.

The whole time the Supervisor is counseling his subordinate, all you hear in retort is "Wib Cam? I didn't know we had a wib cam?" over and over and over..

Hence, the now semi-infamous "Wib Cam." If I can ever get the audio, I'll post it online, it IS funny.

Sorry, I have a really strange sense of humor.. I LIKE it that way!

Can anybody say, TGIF and a THREE DAY WEEKEND?!!!!
I knew it! I knew it! That man is as bent as a dogs hind leg . I don't think his elevator goes to the top floor, folks.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:04 PM

1,989 posts, read 3,097,600 times
Quote:
I knew it! I knew it! That man is as bent as a dogs hind leg . I don't think his elevator goes to the top floor, folks.
Hey Popeye....

Don't impugn my Bro...
I happen to know for a fact that he can't even lift his hind leg.

Would you like to see his wibcam?

Old 05-23-2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
So he's normal like the rest of us.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
So he's normal like the rest of us.
Yea! I know, don't ya just love it. Can't make a good fruit cake without a few nuts. Right?

Old 05-23-2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheComputerGuy View Post
Hey Popeye....

Don't impugn my Bro...
I happen to know for a fact that he can't even lift his hind leg.

Would you like to see his wibcam?
I don't even want to see his wib , let alone his cams.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:34 PM

1,989 posts, read 3,097,600 times
Quote:
I don't even want to see his wib , let alone his cams.
Dude.....
I've been refusing his "wibcam" for weeks and I like the guy like a brother.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Dude.....
It sounds like he likes you as a sister.

Old 05-23-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Dude.....
He's a tenacious sort ain't he .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma