U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 07:54 PM

13,387 posts, read 17,964,209 times

Advertisements

Way to go okmtnbiker!, If anyone is havng trouble finding the video:
Pop Up Video (http://www.kwtv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2657555&h1=Witness%3A%20Au thorities%20harassing%2C%20confiscated%20pictures& vt1=v&at1=News&d1=150134&LaunchPageAdTag=News&acti vePane=info&rnd=91150223 - broken link)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2008, 11:44 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,495,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Way to go okmtnbiker!, If anyone is havng trouble finding the video:
Pop Up Video (http://www.kwtv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2657555&h1=Witness%3A%20Au thorities%20harassing%2C%20confiscated%20pictures& vt1=v&at1=News&d1=150134&LaunchPageAdTag=News&acti vePane=info&rnd=91150223 - broken link)
I sent that website some stuff too, the one with ch 9. I think I might write to them and invite them to interview me. Okmtnbiker, unlike me at the time, you have a set.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:21 AM

1 posts, read 2,734 times
Post Garvin County SO.

To whom it may concern any of the negative comments about GCSO need to be disregarded.Most likely anyone that has negativity toward them are ones that were honestly busted for breaking the law and are pissed off at their own stupidity. I know this for a fact because I hear the same story over and over by the numerous repeat offenders and when they go to court and the trial is over and if found guilty they admit yes I did it and im stupid but it wont happen again "Iam to old for this kind of s*** " or "this is the last time you will see me in here thats for sure jail sucks" and that may be the case for a few and thats a stretch but when all is said and done they come back for the same stupid s*** they were in there before on then they cry cause they get prison time and once again its the same lines "Iam to old to run I have a child on the way" then boom they are back for something worse and whine to DHS "you dont have the right to take my kids all i did was have a meth lab in the room next to theirs" makes me sick.As for the Under Sheriff and all the rest they are the greatest and you should be privleged to drive through the same streets as them. I would also put $500 on the fact you have been in there for some stupid reason you know like the lower lifeform style of things drugs, bad checks things that normal people with a brain that isnt dried up due to sniffing paint or huffing freon wouldnt do because they know what it is to be part of a society and can live in one without sucking the life out of everything that moves and when someones back is turned they dont steal from schools churches and oil field sites to make money. so try giving to society for once.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:21 AM

1,920 posts, read 2,495,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1429 View Post
To whom it may concern any of the negative comments about GCSO need to be disregarded.Most likely anyone that has negativity toward them are ones that were honestly busted for breaking the law and are pissed off at their own stupidity. I know this for a fact because I hear the same story over and over by the numerous repeat offenders and when they go to court and the trial is over and if found guilty they admit yes I did it and im stupid but it wont happen again "Iam to old for this kind of s*** " or "this is the last time you will see me in here thats for sure jail sucks" and that may be the case for a few and thats a stretch but when all is said and done they come back for the same stupid s*** they were in there before on then they cry cause they get prison time and once again its the same lines "Iam to old to run I have a child on the way" then boom they are back for something worse and whine to DHS "you dont have the right to take my kids all i did was have a meth lab in the room next to theirs" makes me sick.As for the Under Sheriff and all the rest they are the greatest and you should be privleged to drive through the same streets as them. I would also put $500 on the fact you have been in there for some stupid reason you know like the lower lifeform style of things drugs, bad checks things that normal people with a brain that isnt dried up due to sniffing paint or huffing freon wouldnt do because they know what it is to be part of a society and can live in one without sucking the life out of everything that moves and when someones back is turned they dont steal from schools churches and oil field sites to make money. so try giving to society for once.
OK you changed my mind....I was so lucky to drive your corrupt highway, and get wrongly harrassed by your county thugs. What was I thinking.

Last edited by sberdrow; 07-28-2008 at 08:33 AM..

Old 07-28-2008, 08:25 AM

7,525 posts, read 15,789,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1429 View Post
To whom it may concern any of the negative comments about GCSO need to be disregarded........
Or investigated............

Old 07-28-2008, 08:40 PM

26,039 posts, read 17,340,583 times
Hey, folks, if you want to stay out of big trouble from these county cops when they pull you over for a trivial offense, please do consent to a search of your car, if asked. If you act the least bit nervous, worried, or they see your heart pounding fast through your clothing, a request to search you car will certainly be made. Your refusal could mean they will make you go through a sobriety test and conclude you must be arrested for DUI even if you know you're perfectly sober. They know once you're arrested and handcuffed in the back seat of a patrol car, they gain the power to go ahead and search your car. So it makes good sense not to keep anything illegal in your car. Cops get mighty excited if they think or hope they can make a big drug bust on the interstate and may choose to make innocent people suffer unjustly in trying to do it. AND THAT IS A FACT THAT'S HARD TO DISPUTE!

Old 07-28-2008, 09:13 PM

I was arressted on a DUI in CA.
That was before they took a blood test and found 0.0% alchohol.
I don't drink

Old 07-29-2008, 04:15 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,319,268 times
Quote:
I don't drink
Did you sue for false arrest?

Old 07-30-2008, 12:43 PM

26,039 posts, read 17,340,583 times
Quote:
I don't drink
Did you refuse to let the cops search your car? Anyway, I bet the charge to tow your car and the lawyer fees to clear you totaled up to at least 8 or $900.

Old 07-30-2008, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
Did you sue for false arrest?
yes , I did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma