U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 11-18-2013, 02:40 PM
 
Location: The State Of California
5,737 posts, read 5,746,516 times
Reputation: 1680
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd;32262879[B
]Some of these posts get crazier and crazier[/b]. First you accused this site of hacking into your account

No what I did say is that City Data Forum ( is not a approved internet site " green site " for the McAfee Anti-virus Program...now put up or shut up and prove me wrong...city data forum is rated " Grey " by Mcafee , well thank GOD that it's not rated RED that would be a real no no....

to change your spelling, grammar, relevance, etc. and now you're... well, just try to reread what you wrote. That first paragraph is just delusional, but it's interesting to read because it's like watching you mentally degenerate. Based on past things you said, I assume you're accusing me of being a racist who prevents you from doing all sorts of things.

So for starters: A. I would indeed block you from an employment opportunity at my company, but only because you lack the mental faculties to do my job. Feel free to apply for a position in my department, but my boss wouldn't even call you for an interview based on your horrible writing skills, which are necessary to do the job I do B. Move to my neighborhood for all I care. I wouldn't even know it's you. C. I suppose you assume I'm part of some exclusive country club or rich, white guys club... which made me laugh D. I'm not dignifying that stupid remark. E. Why don't you do as you say you will and "school" me? How do I hate without cause? You're for blocking civil rights with no real reason for it. And the last sentence... it's nice to know you still have some inside joke that makes only you laugh.

Actually, if you'll go back to the beginning of this thread I gave you a lot of Biblical definitions of marriage. Can you dig that? Or more appropriately, can you understand what you read there? Just print it out and take it to your priest so he can twist it and tell you what you should believe.

I can tell you don't mind. It's even more evident with your following remark. You've been proven wrong over and over and over again by me and several others, but still believe that domestic partnerships grant the same rights as marriage.

Same rights , but you said that I said that i said that i said that I said that they were the same thing , and that my brother From Another Mother is not something that I said.....LOL...FOMC...

Of course you won't answer the question I asked awhile ago, though I'll try again: heterosexuals can enter into domestic partnerships, so why do they prefer marriage?

Because GOD and ours country designed marriage for Heterosexual , any more questions...?

You can't throw Christianity into this either, because heterosexuals of many faiths opt for marriage over domestic partnerships.

I would be open to getting a domestic partnership in order to save Marriage , but that's not possible in California is it ???...

SCOTUS already did rule on it. In fact, linicx already told you that on Page 29. The federal government did not recognize domestic partnerships, and still doesn't after the last decision.

The SCOTUS ruled on what was before it...Incognegro.....honorary black man....LOL
The Secertary of State for California and the Governor of the State of California broke
the law and did not defend the Will of the People of California concerning Domestic
Partnerships , and for your information i voted for both of them( Demo rats ) and still
support them to this day. So you see Incognrgro I'm a real man that can take my set
backs and still interact with people that i don't agree with LOL..FOMC...You see the
SCOTUS ruled the way it did because the People of The State of California could not
respersent themselves.....the Secretary of State and Governor were the ones that
won the Gay Marriage issue....LOL

I know what an accessory to murder is, but you're still assuming all those people commit acts of violence. You also failed to provide FBI reports, local police records or anything else that proves every person in those groups commits violence. And for a second there, it seemed you almost got the point. Almost. Both of those groups perpetuate this sort of thinking, just like your views on marriage being reserved for heterosexuals. There's a bleeding effect in that which affects how people view and treat other groups. But... you'll just turn it back on yourself and play the victim again, without understanding that you do the same when you spout off like this to tell people it's okay to oppress a group.

Domestic Partnerships is not an oppression of GAYS......

That last paragraph doesn't make sense. So let me emphasize, NO, what you say does NOT go over people's heads. It is just so poorly written that people can't understand what you're trying to say. That final paragraph is full of contradictions, incomplete thoughts and horrible flow.
I don't know what you are talking about , however I may have time to go back and check prior posts Oh...O you are talking about spitting in the face of a Christian...and i said Good That You Spat In The Face Of A Christian what's so complicated about that......ronniemoronnie.....


WAR - Why Can't We Be Friends - YouTube

I know you working for the CIA they wouldn't have you in the FBI....why can't we be
friends why can't we be friends...

 
Old 11-18-2013, 03:08 PM
 
Location: The State Of California
5,737 posts, read 5,746,516 times
Reputation: 1680
Default California State University System Instead Of California State Penitentiary System

San Francisco California Gay Pride Parade


San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2011 2/2 - YouTube


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a66XOY6sy0w


Gay Pride Parades, San Francisco, 1970-1980 - YouTube


San Francisco Gay Pride Parade 2011 1/2 - YouTube


Part 1-Gay Pride Parade San Francisco 2013 - YouTube


Gay Pride Parade: Drunk Times with Hot Girls - YouTube
 
Old 11-18-2013, 03:20 PM
 
Location: The State Of California
5,737 posts, read 5,746,516 times
Reputation: 1680
Default TRUISM The Thruth Can Not Tell A Lie To The Truth Look Out Incognegro This May Go Over Your Head!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
Some of these posts get crazier and crazier. First you accused this site of hacking into your account to change your spelling, grammar, relevance, etc. and now you're... well, just try to reread what you wrote. That first paragraph is just delusional, but it's interesting to read because it's like watching you mentally degenerate. Based on past things you said, I assume you're accusing me of being a racist who prevents you from doing all sorts of things.

So for starters: A. I would indeed block you from an employment opportunity at my company, but only because you lack the mental faculties to do my job. Feel free to apply for a position in my department, but my boss wouldn't even call you for an interview based on your horrible writing skills, which are necessary to do the job I do B. Move to my neighborhood for all I care. I wouldn't even know it's you. C. I suppose you assume I'm part of some exclusive country club or rich, white guys club... which made me laugh D. I'm not dignifying that stupid remark. E. Why don't you do as you say you will and "school" me? How do I hate without cause? You're for blocking civil rights with no real reason for it. And the last sentence... it's nice to know you still have some inside joke that makes only you laugh.

Actually, if you'll go back to the beginning of this thread I gave you a lot of Biblical definitions of marriage. Can you dig that? Or more appropriately, can you understand what you read there? Just print it out and take it to your priest so he can twist it and tell you what you should believe.

I can tell you don't mind. It's even more evident with your following remark. You've been proven wrong over and over and over again by me and several others, but still believe that domestic partnerships grant the same rights as marriage. Of course you won't answer the question I asked awhile ago, though I'll try again: heterosexuals can enter into domestic partnerships, so why do they prefer marriage? You can't throw Christianity into this either, because heterosexuals of many faiths opt for marriage over domestic partnerships.

SCOTUS already did rule on it. In fact, linicx already told you that on Page 29. The federal government did not recognize domestic partnerships, and still doesn't after the last decision.

I know what an accessory to murder is, but you're still assuming all those people commit acts of violence.

when someone hires a Hit Man they do not commit a violent act " yet they are just as
responsible as the man or woman who pulls the trigger " LOL

You also failed to provide FBI reports, local police records or anything else that proves every person in those groups commits violence.

Never said that all of these people committed violents acts , but they did support and agree
with those violent acts with this ( one exception those that left the KKK and Nazis or became
CI undercover witnesses for the FBI....HAhahahahaha HEheheheheheheh....

And for a second there, it seemed you almost got the point. Almost. Both of those groups perpetuate this sort of thinking, just like your views on marriage being reserved for heterosexuals. There's a bleeding effect in that which affects how people view and treat other groups. But... you'll just turn it back on yourself and play the victim again, without understanding that you do the same when you spout off like this to tell people it's okay to oppress a group.

Tell me incognegro are there's any GAY Bigots ?

That last paragraph doesn't make sense. So let me emphasize, NO, what you say does NOT go over people's heads. It is just so poorly written that people can't understand what you're trying to say. That final paragraph is full of contradictions, incomplete thoughts and horrible flow.
Tell me incognegro are there's any GAY Bigots ?
 
Old 11-18-2013, 04:18 PM
 
Location: University City, Philadelphia
14,859 posts, read 4,403,863 times
Reputation: 8774
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
This is all rather depressing. I thought OK was safe from this creeping madness.

Isn't one California enough?

Does the Cherokee Nation allow this too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post

No, California isn't enough. It's Iowa and around a dozen other states.

The present situation is the following states have legalized same-sex marriage:

  • Massachusetts
  • Connecticut
  • Rhode Island
  • New Hampshire
  • Vermont
  • Maine
  • New York
  • New Jersey
  • Maryland
  • Delaware
  • California
  • Washington
  • Minnesota
  • Iowa
  • Illinois
  • Hawai'i
also: The District of Columbia (DC), 8 different Native American Tribal Nations. Two states that I know of have not (yet) legalized same-sex marriage, but will legally recognize same-sex married couples who were married in a state where it is legal: Oregon and Missouri.

The courts will be ruling on this issue in two other states that I know of: New Mexico and Pennsylvania.

In my opinion - and it's only an opinion - I think the "tide has turned" and the momentum is on the side
of legalized "gay marriage." I would be very surprised if it is not legal in all 50 states in the next 5 - 7 years.
 
Old 11-18-2013, 06:24 PM
 
Location: Animal Farm: a dystopian sty where swine reign over the simple
322 posts, read 168,458 times
Reputation: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
No what I did say is that City Data Forum ( is not a approved internet site " green site " for the McAfee Anti-virus Program...now put up or shut up and prove me wrong...city data forum is rated " Grey " by Mcafee , well thank GOD that it's not rated RED that would be a real no no....

Same rights , but you said that I said that i said that i said that I said that they were the same thing , and that my brother From Another Mother is not something that I said.....LOL...FOMC...

Because GOD and ours country designed marriage for Heterosexual , any more questions...?

I would be open to getting a domestic partnership in order to save Marriage , but that's not possible in California is it ???...

The SCOTUS ruled on what was before it...Incognegro.....honorary black man....LOL
The Secertary of State for California and the Governor of the State of California broke
the law and did not defend the Will of the People of California concerning Domestic
Partnerships , and for your information i voted for both of them( Demo rats ) and still
support them to this day. So you see Incognrgro I'm a real man that can take my set
backs and still interact with people that i don't agree with LOL..FOMC...You see the
SCOTUS ruled the way it did because the People of The State of California could not
respersent themselves.....the Secretary of State and Governor were the ones that
won the Gay Marriage issue....LOL

Domestic Partnerships is not an oppression of GAYS......

Tell me incognegro are there's any GAY Bigots ?


when someone hires a Hit Man they do not commit a violent act " yet they are just as
responsible as the man or woman who pulls the trigger " LOL

Never said that all of these people committed violents acts , but they did support and agree
with those violent acts with this ( one exception those that left the KKK and Nazis or became
CI undercover witnesses for the FBI....HAhahahahaha HEheheheheheheh....

Tell me incognegro are there's any GAY Bigots ?
You did specifically say this site messes up what you write. Everyone else uses the same thing you do, and most people on this thread don't seem to have the same problem. You may want to talk to a doctor about senility, because you seem to forget a lot. I mean, I edited your two posts down and you can see you asked the same question about bigots in two different posts within an hour of each other. Furthermore, neither one really made any sense in regards to what you said in your posts.

God? Again with this? The First Amendment says Congress isn't supposed to make a law respecting one religion, and the Treaty of Tripoli flat out says the United States is not a Christian nation. You did a terrible job of finding a Bible verse that bans same-sex marriage, so I highly doubt you could find the same in the US Constitution. *Hint: it's not in there. You keep bringing up the SCOTUS ruling, so there's a good example right there: marriage is no longer exclusive to heterosexuals at the federal level. At my old apartment I lived near a venue that was popular for Hindu weddings, which are a bit more exotic than traditional Christian weddings. They don't believe in your god... so would you be showing the same fervor against them? By your definition of marriage, Hindu marriages would be void despite being heterosexual couples. Just looking for consistency.

Domestic partnership to "save marriage"? Marriage counseling saves marriage. Honesty and communication saves marriage. Not getting divorced saves marriage. I wish you people would get over your superhero complex on your mission to "save marriage". All heterosexuals do a bang up job with it and all... unwanted/neglected children, having children when they aren't ready, cheating, spousal abuse, etc.

Right... so for more consistency: desegregation wasn't really the will of the people either. George Wallace literally took a stand against that. We should still have white-only and non-white-only schools, right?

Fine, domestic partnerships don't oppress gays AND "White Only, Colored Only" bathroom signs don't oppress racial minorities. Let's move on. Those two go together (as they are the same logic) so don't twist that by taking the first clause out in future quotes.

About the committing acts of violence, again I would strongly urge you to get checked out for senility. You said otherwise not long ago.

And to answer the question you had to ask twice in your flood of this thread: yes, you are a bigot.
 
Old 11-18-2013, 08:29 PM
 
Location: The State Of California
5,737 posts, read 5,746,516 times
Reputation: 1680
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd;32286416[B
]You did specifically say this site messes up what you write[/b].

Show me!!!

Everyone else uses the same thing you do, and most people on this thread don't seem to have the same problem.

They do everyone has to go back and Edit what they post to have it come out right,,,

You may want to talk to a doctor about senility, because you seem to forget a lot. I mean, I edited your two posts down and you can see you asked the same question about bigots in two different posts within an hour of each other. Furthermore, neither one really made any sense in regards to what you said in your posts.

show me!!!!

God? Again with this? The First Amendment says Congress isn't supposed to make a law respecting one religion,


Don't know what you talking about


and the Treaty of Tripoli flat out says the United States is not a Christian nation.

I Flat out said that America isn't a Christian Nation...

You did a terrible job of finding a Bible verse that bans same-sex marriage,

I did a great JOB finding a verse that Ban Same Sex..The Only Sexs that GOD Aknowledges is Sex Within A MARRIAGE and the only Marriages In The BIBLE is Male and Female Marriage...


so I highly doubt you could find the same in the US Constitution. *Hint: it's not in there.

Homosexual Activities and Marriage weren't even talked about when the Constitution was written...

You keep bringing up the SCOTUS ruling, so there's a good example right there: marriage is no longer exclusive to heterosexuals at the federal level.

Hoooray we are a nation under The Rule Of Law......

At my old apartment I lived near a venue that was popular for Hindu weddings, which are a bit more exotic than traditional Christian weddings. They don't believe in your god...

Isn't that what the World Greatest Book said " Narrow Is The Path That Leads To Eternal Life "...

so would you be showing the same fervor against them? By your definition of marriage, Hindu marriages would be void despite being heterosexual couples. Just looking for consistency.

No hindu do not believe in Homosexual Marriage either....

Domestic partnership to "save marriage"? Marriage counseling saves marriage. Honesty and communication saves marriage. Not getting divorced saves marriage. I wish you people would get over your superhero complex on your mission to "save marriage". All heterosexuals do a bang up job with it and all... unwanted/neglected children, having children when they aren't ready, cheating, spousal abuse, etc.

Amen Brother.......

Right... so for more consistency: desegregation wasn't really the will of the people either. George Wallace literally took a stand against that. We should still have white-only and non-white-only schools, right?

The people that you and the other far left Bigots in Tulsa compared me to KKK and Nazis never gave the AA community Equality Like Domestic Partnerships gave Gays theirs no comparison between the two things - It's Like Comparing An African Lion to A American Bob Cat and calling them the same..

Fine, domestic partnerships don't oppress gays

It's about thing that you start telling the truth....Ruth...

AND "White Only, Colored Only" bathroom signs don't oppress racial minorities.

You lying again lying Wonder....AA bathrooms didn't have the same workmanship , materials or anything else that could possibly cross thur your Genius Brain.....

Let's move on. Those two go together (as they are the same logic) so don't twist that by taking the first clause out in future quotes.

Let's all move on to The 51 State of Denial and all live there....shall we

About the committing acts of violence, again I would strongly urge you to get checked out for senility. You said otherwise not long ago.

Don't understand what you are talking about

And to answer the question you had to ask twice in your flood of this thread: yes, you are a bigot.
You lying Wonder I Didn't Ask You If I Was A Bigot " I Ask You If Any Gays Where Bigots " ...LOL..FOMC

GLBTQ RACISM?

http://brothawolf.wordpress.com/2013...hite-gay-guys/

Last edited by Howest2008; 11-18-2013 at 08:39 PM..
 
Old 11-18-2013, 09:08 PM
 
Location: Animal Farm: a dystopian sty where swine reign over the simple
322 posts, read 168,458 times
Reputation: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Show me!!!

They do everyone has to go back and Edit what they post to have it come out right,,,

show me!!!!

Don't know what you talking about

I Flat out said that America isn't a Christian Nation...

I did a great JOB finding a verse that Ban Same Sex..The Only Sexs that GOD Aknowledges is Sex Within A MARRIAGE and the only Marriages In The BIBLE is Male and Female Marriage...

Homosexual Activities and Marriage weren't even talked about when the Constitution was written...

Hoooray we are a nation under The Rule Of Law......

Isn't that what the World Greatest Book said " Narrow Is The Path That Leads To Eternal Life "..

No hindu do not believe in Homosexual Marriage either....

Amen Brother.......

The people that you and the other far left Bigots in Tulsa compared me to KKK and Nazis never gave the AA community Equality Like Domestic Partnerships gave Gays theirs no comparison between the two things - It's Like Comparing An African Lion to A American Bob Cat and calling them the same..

It's about thing that you start telling the truth....Ruth...

You lying again lying Wonder....AA bathrooms didn't have the same workmanship , materials or anything else that could possibly cross thur your Genius Brain.....

Let's all move on to The 51 State of Denial and all live there....shall we

Don't understand what you are talking about

You lying Wonder I Didn't Ask You If I Was A Bigot " I Ask You If Any Gays Where Bigots " ...LOL..FOMC

GLBTQ RACISM?

Guest Post: The Problem With White Gay Guys | BROTHA WOLF
You did say it. I'll find it later because you've been flooding this thread with random things and making it longer than it already is. You also can't seem to consolidate your arguments into a single post. Everyone also has a time limit on how long they can edit, but it still appears you don't take advantage of that feature. I don't really need to show you, as I point it out whenever you contradict yourself.

Of course you don't know what I'm talking about with the First Amendment. I'd say you should read it, but I doubt you'd understand it. It says it right there in the Constitution. Look it up if you don't believe me. Bill of Rights. Amendment I. Ugh... you flat out said America is Christian. Seriously, senility. Go get checked out for it.

No, you did a poor job of finding one. Remember? Oh right, look who I'm writing to. I dissected that ridiculous verse you posted, and you apparently didn't even understand what it read. Though it stated remarrying after divorce is a sin, you claimed it didn't say that. I also pointed out that it provided guidelines for heterosexuals. It said nothing about banning same sex marriage. Too bad for society that people like you extract alternate meanings from the Bible, even when it's not stated.

Exactly. The Constitution doesn't say anything about marriage. So why did you raise that ridiculous point?

The World's Greatest Book said, "better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven." Oh wait... you meant the Bible. You chose to make an opinion a fact. Personally, Paradise Lost is my favorite and I consider it the world's greatest. It was groundbreaking, provocative and inspired people to think and talk, raising great philosophical debates and challenging the zeitgeist.

Hindus don't believe in your god. You tied marriage into God, and Hindus don't believe in your God. By your logic, their marriages are null and void.

No, I said to not twist that argument. If domestic partnerships aren't oppressive, then "Colored Only" bathrooms aren't either. Moving along...

I offered a couple places for you to consider moving to instead of Oklahoma, and where same sex marriage won't happen... why not take up that offer?

If you will forgive me, the way you write is so bad that it's hard to tell what you mean. Racism happens in the gay community, of course. However, that's a learned behavior. There's likely a distrust there. How does the black community view the GLBT community anyway? I've heard not well.
 
Old 11-19-2013, 01:08 PM
 
Location: The State Of California
5,737 posts, read 5,746,516 times
Reputation: 1680
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
You did say it. I'll find it later because you've been flooding this thread with random things and making it longer than it already is.

I'm responding to everything you say



You also can't seem to consolidate your arguments into a single post.

I did that on one page to simplify it for you.


Everyone also has a time limit on how long they can edit, but it still appears you don't take advantage of that feature. I don't really need to show you, as I point it out whenever you contradict yourself.


I always Edit to get what I typed back into the format that I typed it in



Of course you don't know what I'm talking about with the First Amendment. I'd say you should read it, but I doubt you'd understand it. It says it right there in the Constitution. Look it up if you don't believe me. Bill of Rights. Amendment I. Ugh...

Last time that I had a IQ Test I had a IQ of 130 , however I do have a learning disability ,
but the good thing about that is that I have too much pride to go on disability and haven't cost the taxpayers a dine in disability payments. I believe that a 80 IQ's and below are mentality retarded " or what we say today ( special needs) " , and 100 IQ is the measure of an average IQ....I'm 30 points over Average at 130 and have always test between 120 and 130 IQ ( did well enough on ACT SAT to get into a University even with my disability and additional speech impediment , but because I have a neurological and biological brain dysfunction which is a bono fide reason why I'm stopped from functioning on a level of a normal 130 IQ'ed person


you flat out said America is Christian. Seriously, senility. Go get checked out for it.

Yeah Isaid that AMERICA Started out as a CHRISTIAN Nation.....because they based it on the BIBLE , however the founding Fathers were ( Cultist Christians ) like the mormans , Jehovah witnesses and seven day adventists and not real CHRISTIAN...they were DIESTS which took great sections of the BIBLE out of the BIBLE about Miracles , and JESUS Being EQUAL TO FATHER GOD..etc...etc...etc
No, you did a poor job of finding one. Remember? Oh right, look who I'm writing to. I dissected that ridiculous verse you posted, and you apparently didn't even understand what it read.

I used a Dogmatic Theme That Run Thur The NEW TESTAMENT that GOD only approves of SEX within A MARRIAGE of ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN otherwise your're TALKING ABOUT HEX and VEX and not GOOD OLD FASHION SEX


Though it stated remarrying after divorce is a sin

No you are wrong as par for the course THE BIBLE list two valid reasons for DIVORCE .....ADULTERY and ABANDONMENT ....


, you claimed it didn't say that. I also pointed out that it provided guidelines for heterosexuals. It said nothing about banning same sex marriage.

The BIBLE says a whole lot about HOMOSEXUAL SEX , however Goodpasture Asked Me To Only Use What JESUS Said In THE RED PRINT Of The Words Of JESUS In The New Testament


Too bad for society that people like you extract alternate meanings from the Bible, even when it's not stated.

Nopeople like you are always coming up with Ridiculous Statements about the BIBLE such as Both JESUS and KING DAVID were HOMOSEXUALS

[b]Exactly. The Constitution doesn't say anything about marriage. So why did you raise that ridiculous point?

Do you actually believe That THE FOUNDING Father Would Allow Same Sex Marriage??

[/B]The World's Greatest Book said, "better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven." Oh wait... you meant the Bible. You chose to make an opinion a fact. Personally, Paradise Lost is my favorite and I consider it the world's greatest. It was groundbreaking, provocative and inspired people to think and talk, raising great philosophical debates and challenging the zeitgeist.


The BIBLE Have sold a HUNDRED TIMES As Many Books As Your FAVE BOOK

Hindus don't believe in your god. You tied marriage into God, and Hindus don't believe in your God. By your logic, their marriages are null and void.

GOD believes in Hindu , and allows One Man to Marry One Woman With HIS BLESSINGS


No, I said to not twist that argument. If domestic partnerships aren't oppressive, then "Colored Only" bathrooms aren't either. Moving along...

Were Colored Bathroom Of THE SAME QUALITY AS WHITE RESTROOMS (NO) Were
Domestic Partnerships Of THE SAME QUALITY and EQUALITY AS GAY MARRIAGE (YES)



I offered a couple places for you to consider moving to instead of Oklahoma, and where same sex marriage won't happen... why not take up that offer?

I don't take any advice from GAY BIGOTS that hate my guts like you , I only listen to
folks THAT LOVE ME and are interested in my WELL BEING...I Take You With A Grain Of Salt...And Your Advice Will Never Ever Be Taken TO HEART....


If you will forgive me, the way you write is so bad that it's hard to tell what you mean. Racism happens in the gay community, of course. However, that's a learned behavior. There's likely a distrust there. How does the black community view the GLBT community anyway? I've heard not well.



How do racist White GAYS view African American GAYS , are there any BIGOTS GAYS in the MOVEMENT????
 
Old 11-19-2013, 05:49 PM
 
Location: Animal Farm: a dystopian sty where swine reign over the simple
322 posts, read 168,458 times
Reputation: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I'm responding to everything you say

I did that on one page to simplify it for you.

I always Edit to get what I typed back into the format that I typed it in

Last time that I had a IQ Test I had a IQ of 130 , however I do have a learning disability ,
but the good thing about that is that I have too much pride to go on disability and haven't cost the taxpayers a dine in disability payments. I believe that a 80 IQ's and below are mentality retarded " or what we say today ( special needs) " , and 100 IQ is the measure of an average IQ....I'm 30 points over Average at 130 and have always test between 120 and 130 IQ ( did well enough on ACT SAT to get into a University even with my disability and additional speech impediment , but because I have a neurological and biological brain dysfunction which is a bono fide reason why I'm stopped from functioning on a level of a normal 130 IQ'ed person


Yeah Isaid that AMERICA Started out as a CHRISTIAN Nation.....because they based it on the BIBLE , however the founding Fathers were ( Cultist Christians ) like the mormans , Jehovah witnesses and seven day adventists and not real CHRISTIAN...they were DIESTS which took great sections of the BIBLE out of the BIBLE about Miracles , and JESUS Being EQUAL TO FATHER GOD..etc...etc...etc.

I used a Dogmatic Theme That Run Thur The NEW TESTAMENT that GOD only approves of SEX within A MARRIAGE of ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN otherwise your're TALKING ABOUT HEX and VEX and not GOOD OLD FASHION SEX

No you are wrong as par for the course THE BIBLE list two valid reasons for DIVORCE .....ADULTERY and ABANDONMENT ....

The BIBLE says a whole lot about HOMOSEXUAL SEX , however Goodpasture Asked Me To Only Use What JESUS Said In THE RED PRINT Of The Words Of JESUS In The New Testament

Nopeople like you are always coming up with Ridiculous Statements about the BIBLE such as Both JESUS and KING DAVID were HOMOSEXUALS

Do you actually believe That THE FOUNDING Father Would Allow Same Sex Marriage??
The BIBLE Have sold a HUNDRED TIMES As Many Books As Your FAVE BOOK

GOD believes in Hindu , and allows One Man to Marry One Woman With HIS BLESSINGS

Were Colored Bathroom Of THE SAME QUALITY AS WHITE RESTROOMS (NO) Were
Domestic Partnerships Of THE SAME QUALITY and EQUALITY AS GAY MARRIAGE (YES)


I don't take any advice from GAY BIGOTS that hate my guts like you , I only listen to
folks THAT LOVE ME and are interested in my WELL BEING...I Take You With A Grain Of Salt...And Your Advice Will Never Ever Be Taken TO HEART....


How do racist White GAYS view African American GAYS , are there any BIGOTS GAYS in the MOVEMENT????
You respond over several posts. You're flooding. And perhaps you should edit for spelling, grammar and such.

HA HA HA! IQ of 130??? Where exactly did you take this test? Was it one of those con seminars that make you think you're smarter than you are? Online? Now THAT was funny! Seriously, I'm eating dinner and almost choked on it. You often write that you don't understand. If you had an IQ of 130 you would.

So you didn't read the Treaty of Tripoli. *sigh* "As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..." and the rest is diplomatic talks regarding Muslims. Look it up. Or rather, have someone read it to you at a kindergarten level.

No... you did exactly what I said you did: you extracted what you wanted out of the Bible. Shakespeare is the most studied author in the English language, and all the books you read about his works are different. The reason for that is people looking at it from different perspectives. An anthropologist presented the story of Hamlet to an African tribe, and they offered a unique perspective based on their culture and beliefs. In other words: you gather what you want out of the Bible and distort it through your own psyche.

Why don't you go back and read the verses you posted, Mr. 130 IQ? It blatantly said remarrying is a sin. Or just refer to my previous paragraph. Perhaps you're guilty of that sin....? If so, see you in Hell!

Go ahead and find the New Testament verses regarding gay sex. You're already backtracking to the Bible (inclusive of the Old Testament) which contradicts what you said at the beginning of this thread.

I've never heard people say Christ was gay. I've heard them say he would love gays as his own children. People like me? Well, I personally would say that if Christ existed he was a great manipulator and con artist. 2,000+ years is quite a scheme.

No. I don't believe they would have allowed same-sex marriage. Do you really want to go down that road? I believe a certain "s" word was legal then (and practiced by founding fathers) amongst other things. I do believe, however, that they engineered the Constitution to change with the times. They understood that the world in the 21st century wouldn't be the same as the one they left in. It was intentionally written to change with the times.

You're still confusing "best" with "most profitable." Look at box office grosses versus Best Picture of the year at the Oscars. Rarely do you see the best as the highest grossing. It doesn't matter how many copies the Bible sold. I see one in every hotel room I stay in the Gideons placed. There are more than 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone. That's already 150,000+ sales. The top ten US cities with the most hotel rooms all have more than 100,000 rooms each. Combined, those cities alone can equal around 2,000,000 Bibles. Whoa! That's on the Best Seller List now! Now add in the rest of the hotel rooms in America and across the globe. That number will be staggering. You'll constantly have new hotels and Bibles that need to be replaced. Don't forget churches that need to buy or replace Bibles. But wait... where do average citizens figure in here? That title is misleading at best.

Nope, I said moving along... if domestic partnerships and marriage are the same, then "Colored Only" bathrooms are the same. I told you, I'm just using your logic.

So now what makes me a "gay bigot"? Disagreeing with (and taking offense to) your belief that people should be second class citizens doesn't make me a bigot. It's been said many times: if you disagree with same sex marriage, don't get into one. If your congregation opposes them, the church doesn't have to perform them. I don't hate your guts... I find your beliefs, your ignorance and your hypocrisy appalling, but that's it. You're trying to play the racial card on me. Get over yourself.

I answered your question in the last post. Without fail, you didn't do the same. I asked how the black community generally views the GLBT community. Didn't a larger than normal turnout of black voters actually help to put Proposition 8 into effect in 2008? Again, stop with the race card, stop with playing the victim here. You really can't say all black people are without prejudice. I can't (and won't, and haven't) said that all GLBT people are without prejudice.
 
Old 11-20-2013, 09:14 AM
 
Location: The State Of California
5,737 posts, read 5,746,516 times
Reputation: 1680
Default Dict........Def........Bigot

Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The number one defining feature of a Bigot is that of hatred a feature that
I lack , however you overflow with this cancer , don't you hate my guts...Incognegro ( do I hate Homosexuals Incognegro ) or is it that I just don't agree with One Goal Of Theirs Civil Rights Movement Same Sex Marriage Over Domestic Partnerships....LOL see if you can wrap your mind around This If I Really Hated Homosexuals Would It Not Have Manifested itself with me Assaulting and Battering Gays..because Hate will always attempt to destroy the object of it's Hatred...Just Like A Mission To The Moon This Is Going Over Your Head Incognegro..Ronniemoronnie


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top