U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 05-29-2008, 04:12 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 9,107,457 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Synopsis - Are you the same Synopsis that is in the Texas one. I am sort of new to this and didn't realize there was a chat thing in Oklahoma. Can anyone talk about things in here....since I am from Oklahoma
There's a forum for every state. and most large cities.
City-Data.com Forum: Relocation, Moving, Local City Discussions

 
Old 05-29-2008, 04:22 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 9,107,457 times
Reputation: 4611
before
[urlhttp://ww.city-data.com/forum/#u-s-forums[/url]
after
City-Data.com Forum: Relocation, Moving, Local City Discussions

Theses links are like Congress passing a Bill.
They attach something else to it and you don't even know it until it becomes active.
 
Old 05-29-2008, 06:45 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,162 posts, read 5,473,465 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
There's a forum for every state. and most large cities.
City-Data.com Forum: Relocation, Moving, Local City Discussions
Good to know. I thought there was just topic discussion forums
 
Old 05-29-2008, 07:13 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 9,107,457 times
Reputation: 4611
it sure is quiet here in Okieland tonight
 
Old 05-29-2008, 08:07 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,162 posts, read 5,473,465 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
it sure is quiet here in Okieland tonight
That's because some of us were watching 'So you think you could Dance" on t.v....well maybe I just was ha ha
 
Old 05-29-2008, 08:10 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 9,107,457 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
That's because some of us were watching 'So you think you could Dance" on t.v....well maybe I just was ha ha
Some are still in LA LA land
 
Old 05-30-2008, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,882 posts, read 24,339,056 times
Reputation: 5363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Synopsis - Are you the same Synopsis that is in the Texas one. I am sort of new to this and didn't realize there was a chat thing in Oklahoma. Can anyone talk about things in here....since I am from Oklahoma
Yes, there can't be two people with the same screen names Chickrae. BTW, welcome to the forums!
 
Old 05-30-2008, 04:22 PM
 
Location: Cedar City, Utah
4,162 posts, read 5,473,465 times
Reputation: 1570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Yes, there can't be two people with the same screen names Chickrae. BTW, welcome to the forums!
Well thanks, my son told me about this site and now I am obsessed with it. It's just your name is everywhere, so I wondered, you must be popular.
 
Old 05-30-2008, 04:48 PM
 
Location: Somewhere! :)
1,989 posts, read 2,961,995 times
Reputation: 373
Now you've done it....
You've gone and given Synopsis (A.K.A. "Tex" A.K.A. "Joisy") a swollen head...
Now he'll be stuck outside because his head won't fit through the door...

Just kidding, I know Tex personally, and he's REALLY GOOD people...
His only problem is that he and I have SO much in common.
(Poor guy!)

Welcome aboard Chickrae!
 
Old 05-30-2008, 04:59 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,882 posts, read 24,339,056 times
Reputation: 5363
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheComputerGuy View Post
Now you've done it....
You've gone and given Synopsis (A.K.A. "Tex" A.K.A. "Joisy") a swollen head...
Now he'll be stuck outside because his head won't fit through the door...

Just kidding, I know Tex personally, and he's REALLY GOOD people...
His only problem is that he and I have SO much in common.
(Poor guy!)

Welcome aboard Chickrae!
Yep... I have myself a swollen head right now, for sure. Hey CG, I thought I was Joisy from this point forward?

Me and CG DO have a lot in common, and that's not a bad thing in my opinion.

I want some of Lilly's fine home Italian cooking CG.. There's nothing; I repeat NOTHING better than Italian cooking!

Chickrae, you are a very welcome addition to this forum. You will love it here on City-Data, I promise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top