Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 11:16 AM

779 posts, read 2,237,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Autotech, you have a great attitude. I have no doubt whatsoever that you'll be successful in whatever you do. You not only have a great attitude but you're obviously intelligent as well.

You'll probably end up running a fleet of Honda dealership service departments by the time you are thirty or so.

Keep those dreams alive, you'll never regret it.
Do you really think so? That would be beyond my wildest dreams. I would continue to thank God for the blessings he has poured into my life. It would prove that no matter what you put your mind into, you can do anything in this life, be successful, and prosper. And your words of wisdom is keeping me focus to get to Dallas more than ever. I cannot stop thanking you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2008, 08:53 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,449,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autotech4dallas View Post
They also say that people in Dallas are snotty but I haven't encountered that yet. If people say they really are, that is not stopping me from relocation there. I gotta keep the passion alive.
I don't know about Dallas but my son lives in Houston now and married someone from San Antonio and everyone there is friendly too. I heard Dallas is the place to be. You will probably love it there....good luck

Old 10-11-2008, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I don't know about Dallas but my son lives in Houston now and married someone from San Antonio and everyone there is friendly too. I heard Dallas is the place to be. You will probably love it there....good luck
Thanks Chickrae, I am currently on a two year count down at this time, and 2009 is not taking its time to come here. That year is going to haul. Then at the year 2010, it is a matter of just getting done with school and getting ready for my big move to the big D.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks Chickrae, I am currently on a two year count down at this time, and 2009 is not taking its time to come here. That year is going to haul. Then at the year 2010, it is a matter of just getting done with school and getting ready for my big move to the big D.
Well sounds like you are on the right track......so you will be an Okie for a little while longer then. We will be here until 2012 then leaving. I am taking my Okie husband back to my stomping grounds.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Well sounds like you are on the right track......so you will be an Okie for a little while longer then. We will be here until 2012 then leaving. I am taking my Okie husband back to my stomping grounds.
Thanks Chickrae. Yep, an Okie just a little bit longer and I will remember the good times that I had with my friends and family here in Oklahoma while in Texas. So you are originally from Utah? It sounds like a really nice place to settle down.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Thanks Chickrae. Yep, an Okie just a little bit longer and I will remember the good times that I had with my friends and family here in Oklahoma while in Texas. So you are originally from Utah? It sounds like a really nice place to settle down.
Yes I am from Utah and moved here a year ago when I married an Okie...I am trying to become one ha ha. But I miss the mountains, skiing and especially my kids so when he retires we are going to the other side of the mountains. Its really pretty there. But we will live in the southern part of the state and there is red rock mountains everywhere. Lots of parks Zion National Park, Bryce and many hiking, biking trails. Great place. Not as green as green country here in OK.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Yes I am from Utah and moved here a year ago when I married an Okie...I am trying to become one ha ha. But I miss the mountains, skiing and especially my kids so when he retires we are going to the other side of the mountains. Its really pretty there. But we will live in the southern part of the state and there is red rock mountains everywhere. Lots of parks Zion National Park, Bryce and many hiking, biking trails. Great place. Not as green as green country here in OK.
I do hope all is well here in Oklahoma until you get back to Utah.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:12 PM

2 posts, read 4,488 times
I was born in Dallas, Texas and moved up to Fairfax, Oklahoma. When I was six I had to move though. We try to visit every summer. My mother used to live in Fairfax but now she's buried there, her name was Martha 'marty' Beartrack. Fairfax people may know her.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 PM

620 posts, read 1,768,232 times
I was born here, raised here and I've never lived anywhere else.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 AM

2 posts, read 4,488 times
well, lucky you.
I moved to Kansas. which isn't much of a difference I suppose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma