Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 01:04 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammie View Post

Robyn, Congratulations on your new special little grandbaby.

I also had the opportunity to see the pics of Robyn's two beautiful little granddaughters and they are so beautiful.
Jammie...you said..THEY..are we missing something or someone?....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 09:39 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,346 times
Thanks and BIG *hugs* to all!! Still trying to get settled with the new doll-baby and get the soreness worked out of my old bones. LOL Our Daughter is one TOUGH cookie and prefers to have her babies with NO meds or epidurals!! The new baby was a little slow to start breathing on her own, and it was an agonizing few minutes before they could get her "jump started". Her heart was beating just fine but she wasn't too interested in breathing.

She is home now, but still has to be awakened to feed... this kid is way too "laid back" for her own good. Momma and new baby are staying here, Daddy and Older Sis are sleeping at home or at other Gramma's house.

A couple of pics until I get more time.

Miss McKenna Nicole:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/LadyRobyn/McKennaNicole1.jpg (broken link)

"Big" Sister Lexi meeting McKenna:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/LadyRobyn/KissingsisterLexiandMcKenna.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-11-2008, 10:02 PM

57 posts, read 237,563 times
Oh, congratulations!!!!! Your grandbabies are just beautiful!!! I love the bow in her hair. Too cute!

Old 11-23-2008, 12:54 PM

12 posts, read 22,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Thanks and BIG *hugs* to all!! Still trying to get settled with the new doll-baby and get the soreness worked out of my old bones. LOL Our Daughter is one TOUGH cookie and prefers to have her babies with NO meds or epidurals!! The new baby was a little slow to start breathing on her own, and it was an agonizing few minutes before they could get her "jump started". Her heart was beating just fine but she wasn't too interested in breathing.

She is home now, but still has to be awakened to feed... this kid is way too "laid back" for her own good. Momma and new baby are staying here, Daddy and Older Sis are sleeping at home or at other Gramma's house.

A couple of pics until I get more time.

Miss McKenna Nicole:

"Big" Sister Lexi meeting McKenna:
Oh, she is so beautiful. What a pretty name. It fits. Congratulations again. Jane

Old 11-23-2008, 01:00 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakapp49 View Post
Oh, she is so beautiful. What a pretty name. It fits. Congratulations again. Jane
Psssst......She's not really as old as she makes it sound. Don't tell her I told you that.

Old 11-23-2008, 01:30 PM

779 posts, read 2,247,279 times
Such pretty pictures, LadyRobyn!!! She is beautiful!!! Congratulations to the newest member of your family and I pray that God continues to bless you and your loved ones and to be healthy as well approach the holiday season and a brand new year. (The last year of the brand new millennium, 2009).

Old 11-24-2008, 06:24 AM

779 posts, read 2,247,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autotech4dallas View Post
Such pretty pictures, LadyRobyn!!! She is beautiful!!! Congratulations to the newest member of your family and I pray that God continues to bless you and your loved ones and to be healthy as well approach the holiday season and a brand new year. (The last year of the brand new millennium, 2009).
Oops,
I meant to say (the last year of a brand new decade).

John AKA autotech4dallas

Old 11-24-2008, 07:08 PM

99 posts, read 504,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
She sent me pics of the new baby. Her daughter gave birth yesterday. LR is recovering from "birth coaching" and is getting some much needed rest. I'm sure she'll touch base with us soon.

Oh, BTW, she had a baby girl. I'll let LR post the pics for all to see. She's a beauty (the baby that is). LOL and grandma too!
Congrats!!!!!!!!! on the precious little Angel I'm expecting my new little Granddaughter in the next 2 weeks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma