Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,347,299 times

Advertisements

express his deep anger over the AIG bonuses being given out after the company received $180 billion in taxpayer dollars in the bailouts and place the blame where it belongs: on the 74 Senators who voted in favor of passing the $700 billion bailout last October.

Claremore Daily Progress - <b>INHOFE - </b> Enough AIG blame to go around

Inhofe Exposes Cap and Tax Scheme in Obama Budget

.: United States Senator James Inhofe :: Press Room :.

Inhofe Fights for Continued Benefits for Veterans

Inhofe Introduces Farm Truck Weight Legislation

Last edited by LadyRobyn; 03-20-2009 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Making post copyright compliant...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 08:31 PM

687 posts, read 2,342,156 times
I'm ashamed to claim the same state as Inhofe. He's a buffoon.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:42 PM

YouTube - Inhofe Explains the High Cost of Cap and Trade on Fox News

Old 03-20-2009, 10:18 PM

Thank you for Modifying my post LadyRobyn

Old 03-21-2009, 07:10 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,456,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOkie View Post
I'm ashamed to claim the same state as Inhofe. He's a buffoon.
He votes along party lines. He knows which side his bread is buttered on. GOP

Voting with Party

James Inhofe has voted with a majority of his Republican colleagues 95.2% of the time during the current Congress. This percentage does not include votes in which Inhofe did not vote. See a list of his votes against his party since 1991, a list of all Senators in the 111th Congress with a similar score, or a full list of party voters.
James Inhofe | Congress votes database | washingtonpost.com

Old 03-21-2009, 10:12 AM

7,686 posts, read 13,091,582 times
The governemnt needs to get a better grip on these people (AIG) and the rest who take bailout money, before the tax payers start taking things in thier own hands. And if someone does take matters in thier own hands? I'm not going to lift a finger to stop them or otherwise . To long the working class has been carrying the wieght of the rich on thier shoulders. All the names and faces of these people need to be put on the TV screen and thier addresses, so we know who we're being shafted by. Heck thier nothing but criminals themselves, they always post the picture of bank robbers and such why not these idiot?

Old 03-21-2009, 10:43 AM

702 posts, read 2,506,412 times
The top two senators who received the most in campaign contribution funds from AIG were:
1) Senator Dodd
2) Senator Obama

Surprise, surprise, who was responsible for ensuring the loop hole was put in place so the exec's would receive their bonuses? Yep - the same two mentioned above! And Dodd when interviewed flatly and boldly lied and said it wasn't him. Only until Senator Grassley said he would have an official investigation into who was responsible did Senator Dodd admit. What a loser and liberal a$$ wipe!!!

Old 03-21-2009, 10:53 AM

491 posts, read 1,468,469 times
Dodd makes me want to puke.

I'm a big fan of both of OK's US senators.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:18 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,912,315 times
Coburn is the laughing stock of the Senate. He is the senator with the LEAST power and support. Inhoffe lost the last vestige of my support when he was asked if he had any idea as to how many people were murdered at the Murrah Building and his response was"It depends on how many Federal employees called in sick." Inexcusable.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:02 PM

126 posts, read 245,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDawn View Post
I'm a big fan of both of OK's US senators.
I admire Inhofe so much, he is one of the few to apply reason to the huge global warming hoopla.

.: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.

Lots of information there. He's got his finger in the dyke, trying to save us from the incredible tax increase of cap and trade. Keep your fingers crossed. Both our Senators here in PA are worthless, although Specter now says he will stand against card check -- only because of the terrible heat he got for voting for all the spending packages.

I don't know your other Senator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
View detailed profiles of: