Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 08:23 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,555,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50something View Post
JustMe -- You are toooo funny!!! You need to change your name to:

JustMeInMyBirthdaySuit.

LOL

BTW, Someone on this forum once told me not to rent from The Lund Company either.
Yep, that was me! I stand by that. The manager where I lived actually went in someone's apartment with no notice and for no reason, and her boss at Lund condoned it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 09:37 PM

433 posts, read 959,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
Yep, that was me! I stand by that. The manager where I lived actually went in someone's apartment with no notice and for no reason, and her boss at Lund condoned it.
Oh, that was you dogwalker.... Thanks for steering me away from them.

I like the company I'm renting from now, Bellevue Real Estate -- they are wonderful, but I'd like to move away from Bellevue.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:40 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,555,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50something View Post
Oh, that was you dogwalker.... Thanks for steering me away from them.

I like the company I'm renting from now, Bellevue Real Estate -- they are wonderful, but I'd like to move away from Bellevue.
Yeah, it's not my dream to live in Bellevue but for now it works. LOL

Old 07-14-2010, 08:59 AM

2,763 posts, read 5,757,399 times
I really loved living in bellevue, people are far nicer there and rent is a bit cheaper

Old 06-29-2011, 08:28 PM

1 posts, read 2,077 times
WOW, I am glad I read this, I have been looking at property managed by PJ Morgan, I guess I will look somewhere else. Thanks everyone!!

Old 10-04-2011, 06:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,932 times
Even though this string of posts is over a year old, I just now was advised of them and wanted to say thank you for feedback. My name is Ryan and I'm the President at P.J. Morgan Real Estate. I'll be sure to address this with P.J. and, in reference to some of the addresses you noted - with property managers. If anyone wants to discuss with either myself or P.J. Morgan we can be reached at 402.397.7775 anytime. Both P.J. and I have worked very hard to build a company based upon treating people fairly and how we would want to be treated so I appreciate any and all feedback (even negative so we can make changes and fix things). I'm very sorry for your experiences and I want you to know we take this very seriously. Thank you, Ryan

Old 10-04-2011, 09:47 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanellis View Post
Even though this string of posts is over a year old, I just now was advised of them and wanted to say thank you for feedback. My name is Ryan and I'm the President at P.J. Morgan Real Estate. I'll be sure to address this with P.J. and, in reference to some of the addresses you noted - with property managers. If anyone wants to discuss with either myself or P.J. Morgan we can be reached at 402.397.7775 anytime. Both P.J. and I have worked very hard to build a company based upon treating people fairly and how we would want to be treated so I appreciate any and all feedback (even negative so we can make changes and fix things). I'm very sorry for your experiences and I want you to know we take this very seriously. Thank you, Ryan

Sure...........Sure........all that negative feedback about your CR*PPY company............and you get caught...............now it is a big deal.................hahahaha. I will make sure to avoid.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:06 AM

380 posts, read 1,000,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
sure...........sure........all that negative feedback about your cr*ppy company............and you get caught...............now It is a big deal.................hahahaha. I will make sure to avoid.
me too!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2012, 10:11 AM

2,763 posts, read 5,757,399 times
I never took him up on his offer to address it. I had already informed them that their property manager was crap and it didnt help.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:01 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezfreak View Post
I never took him up on his offer to address it. I had already informed them that their property manager was crap and it didnt help.

YUP, and of course they want to rectify things after the word gets out about how c***** thier company treated you. Probably told you to pound sand at the time you brought the problem to their attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha