Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 09:07 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahahonors View Post
A bigot is a title for one man who likes to broad-brush an entire population or to belittle the entire population. It is not a bad word, but is a title somebody has to earn.

And you certainly earned that title on tonights merits alone, let alone all of the garbage you unleash on this board everyday about us.
Ahhh... So now you're adding name calling to the lying. That's nice.

Speaking of lying (I think yours might be pathological), could you give some quotes of the "garbage you unleash on this board everyday about us."?
- Who is "us"? Who are you talking about?
- Where are all these horrific, homophobic things I've written?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe you have me confused with somebody else.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:07 PM

433 posts, read 959,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Sure you can. You could also add something constructive to the conversation.

Why are you so mad about somebody pointing out lies?
Well I would have said something constructive, but I'm too busy reading your DESTRUCTIVE posts.

O.R., everyone has their own truths about the realities of life and their surroundings. It's all very subjective, and none of us has the right to call someone else a liar for their beliefs.

I've read several of your posts over the course of many weeks, and you are presenting yourself as one of the most arrogant, rude, and hateful posters on this site. Why don't you try to learn from others, just like they can learn from YOUR viewpoints? It seems that you are here for the sole purpose to attack, criticize, and argue.

Is this constructive enough for you, Omaha Rocks? And btw, whatever you decide to post, don't expect me to be your puppet and respond.

The best thing for me to do is to block you -- that way I won't have to read anymore of your nasty posts.

I am done interfacing with you. 50something.... OUT.

Last edited by 50something; 07-17-2010 at 09:25 PM..

Old 07-17-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
You won't bother because you have nothing on this subject.

You certainly try to speak for all gays, you have this entire thread. I guess nobody can except for you, right?
You're talking nonsense again.

Why don't you get to work and back up some of those outlandish claims you've made about me? You know, the ones about the unending homophobic tirades I go on every day... Those kinds.

Thanks for getting on that so that everyone can see all the horrible anti-gay things I write.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:09 PM

1,073 posts, read 2,195,118 times
Quote:
Ahhh... So now you're adding name calling to the lying. That's nice.

Speaking of lying (I think yours might be pathological), could you give some quotes of the "garbage you unleash on this board everyday about us."?
- Who is "us"? Who are you talking about?
- Where are all these horrific, homophobic things I've written?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe you have me confused with somebody else.
I think you have just ran out of phrases to repeat from your anti-gay pamphlet. I guess it's a good thing tomorrow morning is Sunday so you may ask for advice on what to say.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
I think you have just ran out of phrases to repeat from your anti-gay pamphlet. I guess it's a good thing tomorrow morning is Sunday so you may ask for advice on what to say.
No, actually I'm just waiting for you to back up some of the outlandish claims you've made.

Why don't you go get all those quotes. Thanks!

Or maybe, just maybe, you should admit that you're wrong. That'd be a start.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:13 PM

2,763 posts, read 5,758,112 times
I hate to tell you but homophobia is everywhere, not just Nebraska. I'm an atheist, how do you think christians liked me when I was in Nebraska? Guess what, they dont know unless I offer up that information. Just let people be close minded while you move on with your life. Be the better person and ignore it or move on.

If you are really so concerned about it, why not do something? Start a campaign to help change minds, or even laws? Sitting on your ass and complaining will do nothing to help your cause.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Ahhh... So you want to spout off, then refuse to listen to a rebuttal. That sounds just like a teenage girl, not a 50something.

I will continue to call flagrant lies what they are. If you don't like that, you're more than welcome to put me on IGNORE.
50something speaks the truth Omaharocks..

You only talk to the people here if what they say falls into the very shallow path you walk down. Anything else is to be attacked and beaten to submission.

You just love to step on people's toes, it's a hobby of yours.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
No, actually I'm just waiting for you to back up some of the outlandish claims you've made.

Why don't you go get all those quotes. Thanks!

Or maybe, just maybe, you should admit that you're wrong. That'd be a start.
The only thing I am wrong about for is even trying to talk to you.

You don't talk to people Omaharocks, you only talk AT people.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
The only thing I am wrong about for is even trying to talk to you.

You don't talk to people Omaharocks, you only talk AT people.
Quotes, junior. You made stupid, untrue accusations. I've called for quotes, and you CANNOT find any.

You are a liar. Thanks for exposing that to everyone.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:19 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,689,318 times
Homosexuality: Your Questions Answered

A few years back the Southern Baptist convention kicked out 3 churches who performed a study and afterwards decided to admit gay people as members. The above are their beliefs on homosexuality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of: