U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2007, 01:52 PM

4 posts, read 5,457 times

Advertisements

Just moved to Papio from Lincoln. We are looking for a new vet. Our last one in Lincoln was great. The workers would play with him and give him treats when we showed up. The vet loved animals and loved what he did. Was willing to explain and reassure us about everything. He treated our dog with kindness

Anyone know of a great vet who is nice, caring and compassionate? We will be willing to drive anywhere in Omaha but preferably close to Pap/LV.

Thanks a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2007, 05:36 PM

2,585 posts, read 9,528,090 times
I too am in Papio. Have always had pets - both dogs and cats.

Have always used Ralston Vet Clinic. From Papillion, go North on 84th to Harrison St. Turn Right (East) onto Harrison. About 1/2 mile on your left is the clinic.

Have used them for over 20 years

Old 08-15-2007, 01:32 PM

193 posts, read 930,164 times
I like ralston vet as well but have been recently taking my siberian husky to ValVerde animal hosptial in LaVista. They are around 96th and giles in the ValVerde Plaza. They seem more personable and are very good with pets.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:57 PM

872 posts, read 2,599,915 times
Ralston Vet is good, but is a fairly large practice, so sometimes you will wait for a while before you are seen (even if you have an appointment).

I have heard great things about Val Verde as well. Took one of our dogs there once - she loves everyone and is not ever nervous at the vet or anywhere else - and she was very skittish for some reason, but other people I know who have gone there think it is wonderful.

Bellevue Animal Hospital at 25th and Cornhusker is good, too - I know it's the other direction, but is really not that bad of a drive from Papillion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or