U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-10-2011, 02:53 PM
 
28 posts, read 64,662 times
Reputation: 27

Advertisements

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let the forum know that there's a brand new video game store in Aksarben Place at 64th and Center: Game Vault. (Full disclosure--my husband is the owner.) It's a buy-sell-trade store for all video game systems. If you like to support local small businesses, here's your chance! Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited by miles julian; 08-10-2011 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: forgot to include the name of the store!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-10-2011, 03:29 PM
 
8 posts, read 14,256 times
Reputation: 17
is it like gamestop?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2011, 03:47 PM
 
816 posts, read 1,420,078 times
Reputation: 228
More importantly is it price competitive with gamestop and gamers? I frequent gamers often as I mainly use older game systems (atari, nes,ps1,dreamcast). If not then it's a no go.

--edit--

also bringing this place up in every post you make is called spam and is not appreciated. As I just saw the number of posts you have made about this place i will NOT be patronizing this place. Gamers will continue to get my business. Do not support spammers!

Last edited by harshbarj; 08-10-2011 at 04:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2011, 09:21 PM
 
28 posts, read 64,662 times
Reputation: 27
Sorry, I definitely did not mean to spam. I mentioned it in a couple of (relevant) threads I was reading, then decided I might as well start a new thread. Please accept my apologies!

We are certainly price competitive with Gamers and Gamestop and will meet or beat any price they offer on merchandise or trade-ins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2011, 09:31 AM
 
Location: Tampa (by way of Omaha)
13,930 posts, read 19,160,240 times
Reputation: 9170
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshbarj View Post
More importantly is it price competitive with gamestop and gamers? I frequent gamers often as I mainly use older game systems (atari, nes,ps1,dreamcast). If not then it's a no go.

--edit--

also bringing this place up in every post you make is called spam and is not appreciated. As I just saw the number of posts you have made about this place i will NOT be patronizing this place. Gamers will continue to get my business. Do not support spammers!
We can probably cut this one a break. She's been here since December and only mentioned the game store in a couple threads so she's not mindlessly spamming the forum. This a small business with considerable risk and I'm sure she's just trying to do her part in helping to promote the store.

Personally, I hope it works well for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2011, 10:36 AM
 
6,486 posts, read 5,685,814 times
Reputation: 1272
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles julian View Post
Hey everybody, I just wanted to let the forum know that there's a brand new video game store in Aksarben Place at 64th and Center: Game Vault. (Full disclosure--my husband is the owner.) It's a buy-sell-trade store for all video game systems. If you like to support local small businesses, here's your chance! Feel free to PM me with any questions.
so share the love. Give a 10% discount to anyone mentioning this ad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2011, 02:27 PM
 
28 posts, read 64,662 times
Reputation: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
so share the love. Give a 10% discount to anyone mentioning this ad.
We're running a grand opening special: 15% off any used games and an extra 50% store credit for trade-ins, now until August 21st.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2011, 03:02 PM
 
6,486 posts, read 5,685,814 times
Reputation: 1272
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles julian View Post
We're running a grand opening special: 15% off any used games and an extra 50% store credit for trade-ins, now until August 21st.
that's cool....I think I may have some stuff to come trade in. I work right in the area...that's even better than the 10% I was begging for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top