U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-20-2011, 03:59 PM
 
187 posts, read 580,974 times
Reputation: 80

Advertisements

How about... we just end this argument right now. I'm losing brain cells listening to both of you!

 
Old 12-20-2011, 06:01 PM
 
142 posts, read 250,460 times
Reputation: 36
Well this died fast. :P

Eh it's just internet postings. John's alright.
 
Old 12-20-2011, 08:48 PM
 
Location: United States
220 posts, read 254,961 times
Reputation: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by agskinner View Post
Simply spoke about the siuation at hand.

But yeah I went a little personal, I figured since all of this is a fantasy world to you apparently that would be ok. Not happy I began to dip down to your level of conduct?

You have taught me a few things John. Unfortunately they are all negative. Mostly that education and age do not dictate charachter. At least not online.

I do love how you never admitted the fact LA has an NBA team is a fact and not my opinion. Very good and just ignoring it when you are wrong.
More personal insults and digs. I do suppose that's to be expected, coming from a guy who lives in a place that's so much better than Omaha.
 
Old 12-21-2011, 12:02 AM
 
1,221 posts, read 2,128,759 times
Reputation: 1057
Quote:
Originally Posted by agskinner View Post
"It just happens that I am a teacher, and a teacher at a level of education you will never achieve. That having been said, you have failed this assignment. Miserably."

Good to see you have such good character.

You have ZERO ability to know how high my education goes. But glad you are so quick to insult and attack a person on a personal level. Yet you are so accomplished.

Feel good? You shouldn't.
I'm a former teacher. You've got a lot to learn----about yourself. I can't believe any sound individual would put you in charge of other human beings.
 
Old 12-21-2011, 04:59 PM
 
142 posts, read 250,460 times
Reputation: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy77 View Post
I'm a former teacher. You've got a lot to learn----about yourself. I can't believe any sound individual would put you in charge of other human beings.

Good to see you choose to ignore others and point a single finger.

Especially since the first line of the post was quoting him, I'm not the teacher. Good to see someone jump into the middle of something, do nothing to figure out what is happening, but pass judgement as if anyone wants it.


Last edited by agskinner; 12-21-2011 at 05:08 PM..
 
Old 12-21-2011, 06:19 PM
 
92 posts, read 163,826 times
Reputation: 62
Wow, this is still going? Omaha has already won the argument, why are we still talking?
 
Old 12-21-2011, 07:23 PM
 
142 posts, read 250,460 times
Reputation: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarley55 View Post
Wow, this is still going? Omaha has already won the argument, why are we still talking?

Someone new tried to rekindle it.

I'm not sure Omaha won, but we'll agree to disagree :P


You guys can't tell me you aren't a little jealous of the fact it was sunny and warm today here. :P
 
Old 12-21-2011, 08:24 PM
 
92 posts, read 163,826 times
Reputation: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by agskinner View Post
Someone new tried to rekindle it.

I'm not sure Omaha won, but we'll agree to disagree :P


You guys can't tell me you aren't a little jealous of the fact it was sunny and warm today here. :P
It's not a big deal when your from there. I actually prefer cold and gloomy weather. No joke.
 
Old 12-21-2011, 10:55 PM
 
142 posts, read 250,460 times
Reputation: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarley55 View Post
It's not a big deal when your from there. I actually prefer cold and gloomy weather. No joke.

I can't stand the snow. It's fun for a day.

I'm a sunny and warm person.

Growing up in LBC I'm sure it's different for you.
 
Old 12-22-2011, 06:16 AM
 
Location: United States
220 posts, read 254,961 times
Reputation: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by agskinner View Post
I can't stand the snow. It's fun for a day.

I'm a sunny and warm person.

Growing up in LBC I'm sure it's different for you.
And again, we're talking personal preferences and opinions.

I've got a couple college class-mates who live in the Anchorage area of Alaska. They absolutely love everything about the climate, and environment. Go figure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:41 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top