U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-28-2013, 07:11 AM
 
Location: SW FL
864 posts, read 1,429,748 times
Reputation: 861

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
Was Alisha Owen convicted of 8 counts of perjury? Yes, or No?
Did two grand juries - one of which was a federal grand jury - find the accusations baseless? Yes, or No?


The great thing about being a conspiracy theory nutjob like yourself, is that you never have to prove anything. You start with a salacious idea, make up all kinds of bizarre scenarios, then say, "Prove it wrong!!!"

Of course it can't be proven wrong. There's nothing to prove.

You don't believe that the FBI couldn't have rigged the grand juries? Gary Caradori's death might make you contemplate that a bit.
You're truly a blind sheep if you think I'm a conspiracy theory nutjob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-28-2013, 07:34 AM
 
147 posts, read 214,883 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsligar View Post
You don't believe that the FBI couldn't have rigged the grand juries? Gary Caradori's death might make you contemplate that a bit.
You're truly a blind sheep if you think I'm a conspiracy theory nutjob.
Do you believe that the moon is made out of cheese? I sure do! Now be a good boy, and prove me wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 07:49 AM
 
Location: SW FL
864 posts, read 1,429,748 times
Reputation: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
Do you believe that the moon is made out of cheese? I sure do! Now be a good boy, and prove me wrong.
Have you even read the Franklin Cover Up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 AM
 
147 posts, read 214,883 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsligar View Post
Have you even read the Franklin Cover Up?
Do you believe EVERY ridiculous conspiracy theory that comes along?

Is JFK's head floating in a jar of formaldehyde somewhere in Brazil?

Did GWB personally set explosives in the levees around New Orleans?

Did the Jews implode the WTC towers?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 08:20 AM
 
Location: SW FL
864 posts, read 1,429,748 times
Reputation: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
Do you believe EVERY ridiculous conspiracy theory that comes along?

Is JFK's head floating in a jar of formaldehyde somewhere in Brazil?

Did GWB personally set explosives in the levees around New Orleans?

Did the Jews implode the WTC towers?
Of course I don't believe EVERY ridiculous conspiracy theory. This one in particular has solid credentials which is why I believe it has validity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 08:38 AM
 
147 posts, read 214,883 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsligar View Post
Of course I don't believe EVERY ridiculous conspiracy theory. This one in particular has solid credentials which is why I believe it has validity.
Was Alisha Owen convicted for 8 counts of perjury? Yes, or No?

Answer the question with a one word answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 08:51 AM
 
Location: SW FL
864 posts, read 1,429,748 times
Reputation: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
Was Alisha Owen convicted for 8 counts of perjury? Yes, or No?

Answer the question with a one word answer.
Yes, but I am going to go against your instructions and state that I think the grand jury was rigged. Gary Caradori and Troy Boners mysterious demise further prove my point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 09:08 AM
 
147 posts, read 214,883 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsligar View Post
Yes, but I am going to go against your instructions and state that I think the grand jury was rigged. Gary Caradori and Troy Boners mysterious demise further prove my point.
That doesn't PROVE anything.

And once again, we're back to the mindset of the conspiracy theorist... Come up with an idea, and ignore all evidence to the contrary. Everybody else is lying. Everything is a cover-up.

Tell me. In YOUR mind, is it even POSSIBLE that there was NOT a satanic pedophilia ring connected to Franklin? Is it even POSSIBLE, or in your mind is it a closed case, done deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 09:24 AM
 
Location: SW FL
864 posts, read 1,429,748 times
Reputation: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
That doesn't PROVE anything.

And once again, we're back to the mindset of the conspiracy theorist... Come up with an idea, and ignore all evidence to the contrary. Everybody else is lying. Everything is a cover-up.

Tell me. In YOUR mind, is it even POSSIBLE that there was NOT a satanic pedophilia ring connected to Franklin? Is it even POSSIBLE, or in your mind is it a closed case, done deal?
Obviously it is possible, I have been keeping an open mind about all the evidence, which is why I provide background for any claim I make. The extent of the cover up is debatable, and the satanic jargon is not to be taken literally. However, I do, and will continue to believe that fishy business has gone on under the noses of the political elite. It would be foolish to believe that all claims are baseless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2013, 10:39 AM
 
Location: Omaha Nebraska and dreamland when I am sleeping
3,096 posts, read 6,464,671 times
Reputation: 524
the question about the Franklin Cover up and some of its people being in league with the dark-side is worth asking



just asking cause some say Omaha is a hot bed for new-age and satanic type stuff happening from time to time.




and rumors have been around for a long time about some Church Leaders and City leaders and Influential types in Omaha being in league with the dark side/Satan also

but of course, we arent supposed to talk about those rumors or even investigate that kind of stuff I guess

Last edited by billiefan2000; 03-28-2013 at 10:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:19 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top