Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 AM

895 posts, read 1,702,738 times

Advertisements

The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska:Amazon:Books

I am in the process of finishing this book right now and I must say that it is one of the most vile, disturbing things I have read in a very long time. It would be extremely ignorant for one to dismiss this as yet another conspiracy theory, as the author presents credible evidence and there are no undertones of political slander. If Omaha residents are not aware of this, they certainly should be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,055,874 times
I saw it at the library awhile back, checked it out with another group of books but only got a few chapters in before I lost interest and moved on to a different book.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I saw it at the library awhile back, checked it out with another group of books but only got a few chapters in before I lost interest and moved on to a different book.
The author tends to go on long tangents and can be hard to follow. However, it is a very important read in my opinion.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:04 PM

147 posts, read 259,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcsligar View Post
The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska:Amazon:Books

I am in the process of finishing this book right now and I must say that it is one of the most vile, disturbing things I have read in a very long time. It would be extremely ignorant for one to dismiss this as yet another conspiracy theory, as the author presents credible evidence and there are no undertones of political slander. If Omaha residents are not aware of this, they certainly should be.
Multiple juries concluded that the allegations of sexual abuse were lies, and Alisha Owen was charged with 8 counts of perjury.

King was later convicted of embezzlement.

Of course, Ernie Chambers claims he heard credible rumors about pedophilia, so we should all believe him!

Old 03-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
How does Peter Citron pay his bills? This went further than Nebraska. Here is one of the kids involved in this mess.
PAUL BONACCI TELLS OF ABUSE HE WITNESSED AND WAS SUBJECTED TO,1993 - YouTube

Old 03-27-2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
Multiple juries concluded that the allegations of sexual abuse were lies, and Alisha Owen was charged with 8 counts of perjury.

King was later convicted of embezzlement.

Of course, Ernie Chambers claims he heard credible rumors about pedophilia, so we should all believe him!
So you believe that a well respected attorney put all time and effort in to that book solely for the purpose of slander? You don't think that it's an awfully strange coincidence that Gary Cadori, who became a ringleader prosecuting the pedophiles, "mysteriously" died in a plane crash after he uncovered new evidence that would have most likely resulted in their convictions? Or how about the death of Troy Boner in 2003? It is very valid to make the assumption that the FBI rigged the grand jury because the convictions would have led to the White House. Sure, Larry King was thrown in the pit for fraud, but it didn't effect the whole scheme of things since his pedophilia ring wasn't brought to light. I don't understand how people like you can dismiss accusations like these as simple conspiracy theories. Educate yourself and then make a statement.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
So you believe that a well respected attorney put all time and effort in to that book solely for the purpose of slander? You don't think that it's an awfully strange coincidence that Gary Cadori, who became a ringleader prosecuting the pedophiles, "mysteriously" died in a plane crash after he uncovered new evidence that would have most likely resulted in their convictions? Or how about the death of Troy Boner in 2003? It is very valid to make the assumption that the FBI rigged the grand jury because the convictions would have led to the White House. Sure, Larry King was thrown in the pit for fraud, but it didn't effect the whole scheme of things since his pedophilia ring wasn't brought to light. I don't understand how people like you can dismiss accusations like these as simple conspiracy theories. Educate yourself and then make a statement.
Yeah you're right.

Everybody else is lying, and you have it all figured out.

Congratulations on knowing more than everybody else combined.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
Yeah you're right.

Everybody else is lying, and you have it all figured out.

Congratulations on knowing more than everybody else combined.
I am not a lone wolf in my stance on the topic. If you would even take the time to read the book and the reviews of it; you would realize that it's very credible. Frankly I have no idea how you can dismiss these allegations so easily.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:40 AM

Quote:
I am not a lone wolf in my stance on the topic. If you would even take the time to read the book and the reviews of it; you would realize that it's very credible. Frankly I have no idea how you can dismiss these allegations so easily.
Was Alisha Owen convicted of 8 counts of perjury? Yes, or No?
Did two grand juries - one of which was a federal grand jury - find the accusations baseless? Yes, or No?

The great thing about being a conspiracy theory nutjob like yourself, is that you never have to prove anything. You start with a salacious idea, make up all kinds of bizarre scenarios, then say, "Prove it wrong!!!"

Of course it can't be proven wrong. There's nothing to prove.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:49 AM

4,530 posts, read 8,861,262 times
Is Alisha Owens still alive? Her credibility was destroyed but I hope she managed to survive and live a normal life. Are there whacko conspiracy theories floating around about the rich Pedophile crowd in the Omaha, Lincoln and Des Moines area? Probably but I am convinced there is some truth to them. I have wondered for years if there is a connection between the Johnny Gosch and Alisha Owens cases. Peter Citron could probably answer a few questions on the topic but it would take a session or two with waterboarding to get it out of him.

JMHO
GL2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha