U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 AM

147 posts, read 214,632 times

Advertisements

Chambers is a giant but hole, but he stood up for some things that needed to be stood up for. But it's long since past time for him to shu8t up and go away.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:18 PM

2,122 posts, read 1,563,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort Sullivan View Post
Chambers is a giant but hole, but he stood up for some things that needed to be stood up for. But it's long since past time for him to shu8t up and go away.
I think this is the most reasonable thing I've ever heard Mort Sullivan say. Not sure what that means, but, you know...

Old 09-27-2013, 09:22 AM

3,096 posts, read 6,459,328 times
CTI (aka KPAO CHANNEL 22 on cox

took his and every other black host on CT 22 's show away recently. (btw, still dont know why that happened...

(and funny btw, that happened when council-members Festersen and Gray were getting criticized a lot by Cheryl and Willie and others on CTI 22 hmmm...

so in a way, Ernie has gone away (at least from the air-waves)

Old 09-27-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
I think this is the most reasonable thing I've ever heard Mort Sullivan say. Not sure what that means, but, you know...
It means that Ernie Chambers stood up for the black man back in the day, when you and every other whitey was openly racist and got away with it, in every way possible. Somebody needed to stand up and shout.

Buty that day is over.

Old 09-29-2013, 04:57 PM

181 posts, read 282,402 times
Chambers blames all the perils of life of the African American community of the white devils in the city. If he were to once blame the problems in "his" community on the people who live in his community, I may have some respect for him.

Old 09-30-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhettB View Post
Chambers blames all the perils of life of the African American community of the white devils in the city. If he were to once blame the problems in "his" community on the people who live in his community, I may have some respect for him.
Maybe you should grow a pair, take off your white hood, and move into "his" community. Do something about it. Do some good, rather than just sit in the privacy of your house and blow smoke. But I know you won't do that because you're scared.

Old 09-30-2013, 11:32 AM

2,122 posts, read 1,563,286 times
Quote:
It means that Ernie Chambers stood up for the black man back in the day, when you and every other whitey was openly racist and got away with it, in every way possible. Somebody needed to stand up and shout.

Buty that day is over.
I wasn't racist. I was a stupid little kid who thought the moon was made of cheese and that Santa Clause was real.

No, it's you baby boomers who were the racist mother f*ckers, and were pretty much the beginning of the downfall of America.

Old 09-30-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
I wasn't racist. I was a stupid little kid who thought the moon was made of cheese and that Santa Clause was real.

No, it's you baby boomers who were the racist mother f*ckers, and were pretty much the beginning of the downfall of America.
So tell me Little Mister Pottymouth, what makes you think I'm a baby boomer? Or is that just your way of blaming somebody other than yourself for your own racist crap?

Old 09-30-2013, 05:03 PM

2,763 posts, read 4,666,706 times
Quote:

He's too old to be a baby boomer, Isnt he?

Old 09-30-2013, 07:25 PM

181 posts, read 282,402 times
Quote:
Maybe you should grow a pair, take off your white hood, and move into "his" community. Do something about it. Do some good, rather than just sit in the privacy of your house and blow smoke. But I know you won't do that because you're scared.
First of all, he calls it "his" community, just so you know. And rather than blame others, what exactly is he doing to make change in the community in which he underwrites as "his". Zilch is what he is doing. Until the members of a community begin to take action to make things better for their community, why should anybody else make an effort?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or