U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-03-2008, 05:14 PM

17 posts, read 41,412 times
Default Info on Abrahams Subdivision, Bellevue

We are moving in the summer to Omaha and are looking for a house. We have looked everywhere. We are leaning towards the Dundee area, but we would like to have acreage as well, so here is were Abrahams Subdivision comes in. We found a house on the Bellevue Blvd N, but we have no clue how the neighborhood is. We have heard that south Omaha is not safe, and that West Bellevue is nice, but what about East Bellevue??

I would appreciate any information you can give me about it.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 10:10 PM

141 posts, read 216,267 times
Bellevue Blvd runs from one end of Bellevue to the other end. (North to South)
Bellevue Blvd N is closer to South Omaha, which South O. isn't the best area, but the blvd area shouldn't be a problem.
Also, Bellevue Blvd N turns into brick road for a little bit which has the Dundee feel.

Bellevue Blvd generally has a lot of nice homes. It's kind of a variety. Very good choice for Bellevue.

More south West of Bellevue is where the newer modern homes are. East Bellevue is the older homes but still nice depending on where you go. Also, East Bellevue is on the border to Council Bluffs, Iowa.

There is an Old Towne Bellevue, but those are older, smaller homes. That is south east Bellevue, also where the Bellevue Toll Bridge is. (to go to Iowa) This is a good area for the Air Show...where the Offutt Air Force Base is.

Good Luck! I grew up in Bellevue and just moved back...it's a good town.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:53 PM

1 posts, read 1,123 times
Default abrahams division

i have looked at the house you are interested in. great area, but you should probably know more about the house and the land. the land is so slopping and wooded there is no possiblity of doing anything with the land of use or value. no possibility of a pool or a hot tub or even just walking in your yard - if you want to walk in your yard - be prepared to hike as it sits on very sloped land (and with all the bugs and wildlife I might add). it is very peaceful you still can not do anything with it. you have to hike a hill just to get to your car in the driveway. the house itself is in need of total repair. the foundations has shifted and it needs a new septic.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:07 PM

187 posts, read 390,875 times
Some of Bellevue's largest and most beautiful homes are located in Fontenelle Hills. Fox Meadow Court, Martin Drive and Shadow Drive are three very nice streets with expensive homes on them. In my opinion, it's the nicest area of Bellevue. The heavily wooded area is very beautiful and along with the windy streets and nice golf course, you can't go wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha