Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2007, 02:39 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,199,011 times

Advertisements

http://www.mickeymartin.com/Nav.aspx/Page=/RealEstateNews/Default.aspx (broken link)

this listing is housing built 2005 to current and is being sold for 125,000-150,000
sorry you'll have to go to search only new homes and select that range yourself in Douglas County built 2005 and sooner...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2007, 08:23 PM

217 posts, read 891,033 times
I checked your link. Thank you. Another postive to Omaha is I see there are alot of things for famlies to do. KIds mussems, zoos playhouse sports. From where I live the housing is a steal. WHen I live you can not find anything less tehn 140k, and that will be a run down 800 foot ranch.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:06 PM

475 posts, read 2,234,605 times
In case you haven't already come across it... local realtor CBS Home, has a very good property search... which includes all MLS properties in the metro...

http://www.cbshome.com/Consumer/list...ingSearch.aspx

Old 01-28-2007, 09:09 PM

Thanks for the link

Old 03-02-2007, 02:40 PM

268 posts, read 1,194,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debct View Post
Thanks for the link
Also check realtor.com b/c my house was just listed and isn't on the cbs site!
After living here and loving it for 13 years my husband's job is moving us to Oregon....
Good luck with everything. If you do end up here you'll love it, everything but the couple of frigid months. I'm in Elkhorn which is a wonderful community....

Old 03-02-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycoleslaw View Post
After living here and loving it for 13 years my husband's job is moving us to Oregon....
Good luck with everything. If you do end up here you'll love it, everything but the couple of frigid months. I'm in Elkhorn which is a wonderful community....

My brother and his family just loved it there. It seems likea great place to raise a family. I hope that your move to oregon will go well . I hope you can find a place jsut as wonderful for you.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debct View Post
My brother and his family just loved it there. It seems likea great place to raise a family. I hope that your move to oregon will go well . I hope you can find a place jsut as wonderful for you.
Loved it in Elkhorn or Portland???
I'm very excited for this transition but nervous to leave this school system. I know OR has some major funding issues with their schools and here in Elkhorn things run so smoothly for the most part.
Thank you very much...I can say that we'll need to downsize our home b/c the prices out in OR are exorbitant!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycoleslaw View Post
Editing to add that CBS now has our listing....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of: