U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2008, 08:16 PM

2,585 posts, read 9,523,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyEP View Post
I am surprised only one Runza reference thus far in this thread!!

For fast food, it is hard for me to beat Runza and I now grab one every time in Omaha.
Just ate there tonight
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 08:25 AM

852 posts, read 1,194,075 times
Default Bella Vita

My girlfriend and I ate at Bella Vita last night and it was fantastic. It's an Italian restaraunt in old town Elkhorn. The lasagna was great and the atmosphere was pretty upscale while the prices were reasonable. We paid $42 including two entrees, a martini and a beer. The outdoor seating had a large privacy fence and a firepit. I recommend for anyone looking for something new.

Old 05-20-2008, 05:41 PM

2 posts, read 5,422 times
Lightbulb A tour of Omahas best unknowns....

I spotted this thread and I have a reply for everyone... there is a site to visit to see and comment on some of Omahas best unknown "hole in the wall" places to eat... "Hole in The Wall Dinner Club", hitwdc.com, Over the past year and a half we have visited several of Omahas best, rated them and posted pics for all to see, we are looking to continue on this quest for indigestion... We want your comments, Visit our page, and then check out the food.... let us know what you think!!! Hopefully we can help everyone find a great place to eat in Omaha!

[url=http://www.hitwdc.com]Hole In The Wall Dinner Club[/url]

Old 05-20-2008, 05:50 PM

2 posts, read 5,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesker View Post
Great chicken at the Alpine too! Haven't been there in years. Do they still feed the racoons the chicken bones on the tree stand outside the picture windows?

Racoons are still there, food is great! See our pics and read the reviews at [url=http://www.hitwdc.com]Hole In The Wall Dinner Club[/url]

Old 05-24-2008, 07:17 AM

2,947 posts, read 1,489,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitwdc View Post
I spotted this thread and I have a reply for everyone... there is a site to visit to see and comment on some of Omahas best unknown "hole in the wall" places to eat... "Hole in The Wall Dinner Club", hitwdc.com, Over the past year and a half we have visited several of Omahas best, rated them and posted pics for all to see, we are looking to continue on this quest for indigestion... We want your comments, Visit our page, and then check out the food.... let us know what you think!!! Hopefully we can help everyone find a great place to eat in Omaha!

Hole In The Wall Dinner Club
Thanks hitwdc; Will be sure to visit.

Love Anthony's, P F Changs, there are many I want to visit and I figure your site will be a great help.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:33 AM

5 posts, read 21,690 times
I enjoyed Kobe's Steak House in Regency many times.
I also like the Upstream.

Old 05-26-2008, 02:06 AM

11 posts, read 23,521 times
Default Yum

El Alamo in south Omaha...
But I still miss Caniglia's, and Mr. C's.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 2,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitwdc View Post

[url=http://www.hitwdc.com]Hole In The Wall Dinner Club[/url]
Thanks to your website, my husband and I have found a new favorite for breakfast - Leo's Diner in Benson - yummmmmmmmmmm.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:40 AM

1,119 posts, read 3,811,759 times
Default ..

I ate at Fatburger for the first time, in papillion..

It is a very good sit-down burger shop...

I'd say the burgers are very good (not as good as red robin), but very good none of the less.

What was a big shock to me was their fries, they have the best fries I have tasted in a while!

Old 05-29-2008, 11:01 AM

2,585 posts, read 9,523,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehenningsen View Post
I ate at Fatburger for the first time, in papillion..

It is a very good sit-down burger shop...

I'd say the burgers are very good (not as good as red robin), but very good none of the less.

What was a big shock to me was their fries, they have the best fries I have tasted in a while!
Good to hear... I live in Papillion and keep thinking about popping over there to try it out.... frys better than Runza?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or