U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 08:51 AM

605 posts, read 1,058,495 times

Advertisements

Protect the Sanctity of Marriage!!!
BAN DIVORCE!!! Stay out of gay and lesbian bedrooms!!!! We want to do the deed. Don't even think about trying to coach us a homosexual activity, we know how to do it!!!!

For a group of people who are grossed out by the idea of 2 men or 2 women having sex, you spend a lot of time in gay and lesbian bedrooms!!!

How does allowing divorce protect the sanctity of marriage?

How is the sexual activity between 2 totally hot dudes on their honeymoon your business?

How does the marriage of 2 men or 2 women THREATEN the relationship between an old sea hag and her horny cheatin husband?

I want to hear some answers from the right-wing, bible-thumbing bigots of Omaha Nebraska. You have a brain, think of something logical. When you think of it, type it as your reply! See how simple it is?

Old 11-17-2008, 10:47 AM

2,716 posts, read 6,204,360 times
If something grosses someone out that doesn't necessarily mean they're a bigot. Personally, being straight, the thought of two men going at it does gross me out. That's just because I was born to be sexually attracted to females and I can’t understand being attracted to a dude. It can go both ways. You know?

Now, if they judge because they are grossed out by something they don't understand, then that shows some bigotry.

FYI, your just fueling the fire with this thread. Take the high road and ignore the b.s. Just like bullied kids in grade school, the more you react, the more b.s. there will be to react to.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:28 AM

4,669 posts, read 4,072,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfOmaha View Post
Protect the Sanctity of Marriage!!!
BAN DIVORCE!!! Stay out of gay and lesbian bedrooms!!!! We want to do the deed. Don't even think about trying to coach us a homosexual activity, we know how to do it!!!!

For a group of people who are grossed out by the idea of 2 men or 2 women having sex, you spend a lot of time in gay and lesbian bedrooms!!!

How does allowing divorce protect the sanctity of marriage?

How is the sexual activity between 2 totally hot dudes on their honeymoon your business?

How does the marriage of 2 men or 2 women THREATEN the relationship between an old sea hag and her horny cheatin husband?

I want to hear some answers from the right-wing, bible-thumbing bigots of Omaha Nebraska. You have a brain, think of something logical. When you think of it, type it as your reply! See how simple it is?

Do you realize how hard it is to take you seriously and actually want to have a conversation with someone so closed-minded and intolerant to call us "right-wing, bible-thumbing bigots". You'll do a lot better to just try to show some civility.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:57 AM

262 posts, read 875,625 times
Do you ever stop and consider that posts like this come off every bit as judgmental, prejudiced and hateful as the "anti gay marriage" crowd that you are protesting? You're not doing yourself or your cause any favors with statements such as "right-wing, bible-thumbing bigots of Omaha Nebraska." Nobody can possibly hope to have a rational discussion with you when that's the manner in which you choose to conduct your arguments.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:05 PM

Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,204,360 times
HAHA, okay I don't often agree with your posts, necessarily, but that picture is priceless.

I don't think we have to worry about these issues with him.

That guy, will in fact, remain a virgin for life...

Old 11-17-2008, 03:23 PM

516 posts, read 1,210,263 times
What I don't understand is why people automatically think of sex when they see ANY couple, gay or straight. The first thing I usually notice is if their clothes are cute...but then I am a shallow sort.

SurfOmaha here is a great article for you to read. It really cracked me up (I love this columnist anyways).

The rest of y'all can read it too, but be warned...you will probably be offended.

Fear of A Gay Planet / Violet Blue knows exactly why Prop. 8 passed, and it's distasteful

Old 11-17-2008, 04:47 PM

Honestly? I don't care what you do in your bedroom.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:52 PM

516 posts, read 1,210,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
Honestly? I don't care what you do in your bedroom.
That is a sane viewpoint.

Yet somehow when it comes to gays the first rhetoric to be aired is usually something about how seeing gay folks together in public is akin to rubbing gay sex lives in the faces of the public. Therefore we cannot condone gay marriage because that would be like teaching our kids to be gay!

Sorry?

Old 11-17-2008, 06:34 PM

605 posts, read 1,058,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerflipper View Post

FYI, your just fueling the fire with this thread. Take the high road and ignore the b.s. Just like bullied kids in grade school, the more you react, the more b.s. there will be to react to.
I'm enjoying myself too much. Sorry. Freedom of speech is going into high gear here with this *****!

But thanks for being such a great supporter of human rights!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or